Laughing Jack, Isaac, Raven, & Sammy

- While Laughing Jack is ageless, Isaac is 21 and Raven is 20.

- When Zalgo decided to resurrect Isaac, he wiped most of his memories of his past life. Because of this, Isaac has no idea that he used to be a rogue serial killer who treated women horribly and made his victims into furniture. L.J. was forbidden to tell him the truth.

- Isaac grew up in London. When he was resurrected, he requested to go home and was shocked at how much technology had advanced.

- While L.J. is very outgoing, cruel, and boisterous, Isaac is grumpy and rather shy.

- Raven grew up in Paris. When she was 10, she was kidnapped and transported to a top-secret lab, where she was turned into a mutant. She can now sprout wings at will and turn into a crow. She broke out at age 18, and Zalgo found her two years later.

- When Isaac was resurrected, L.J. and Raven were tasked to help him get used to proxy life. This caused Isaac and Raven to form a tight bond and eventually fall in love. Raven still has no idea about Isaac's past.

- A while after they started dating, Isaac and Raven met six-year-old Sammy. They decided to adopt him after spending some time with him.

- Sammy grew up in the British countryside on a farm, and nobody knows how he died. He also has no idea that he's a ghost, so Isaac and Raven have to be very careful with him.

- Sammy has a pet mouse named Milo that he takes everywhere. He's very protective over him.

- Raven is Jewish and actively celebrates the Jewish holidays. Similarly, Isaac is Catholic. Sammy celebrates with both of them.

- Due to L.J.'s hatred of children, he and Sammy don't get along at all. L.J. often plays cruel pranks on Sammy, who always goes crying to his parents. Raven and Isaac usually respond by threatening L.J.

- Isaac, Raven, and Sammy sometimes go on family picnics together. Every now and then, since they can pass as normal humans, they'll go to the Over-Realm to go to plays or the opera (they steal the tickets). Sammy always finds a way to sneak in Milo.

- Raven is a Victorian goth. Sammy likes to help her with her makeup and hair sometimes.

- L.J. is considered to be a very infamous, very feared urban legend in England. He's kind of like an embodiment of the clown crisis that happened in the U.S. in 2016.

- Isaac and Raven love collecting antiques. For example, they have a record player in their living room. They also have a lot of vintage furniture.