X-Virus

- Currently, he's 34.

- He gravitates towards apocalyptic fashion, but he usually doesn't care what he's wearing as long as it's comfortable. Sometimes, he doesn't even wear underwear.

- He prefers being called "Virus" rather than "Cody."

- His favorite music genres are rap and electronic. He'll often listen to music while doing his experiments.

- Whenever he has a breakthrough, he'll shout, "Eureka!"

- He never met his mother, Connie, due to being given up for adoption. When Toby entered the Alliance, Cody went to him for questions after putting two and two together and finding out they were half siblings, but Toby told him a bunch of lies that Connie was a lazy and awful mother. After meeting Lyra, Cody asked her about Connie, and Lyra told him the truth, that Connie was an awesome mother who worked her socks off for the family.

- Virus has abandonment issues, but he tries not to let it show. He can become very frantic and clingy when one of his friends gets injured.

- All the experiments Virus has put into practice over the years has caused some of his hair to turn neon green due to radiation. But he thinks it's really cool.

- His lab doubles as his bedroom, so it's a constant pigsty.

- If there aren't any victims nearby, Virus tries his experiments on himself (a lot of them have gotten him sick). Because of this, he's always visiting E.J.'s clinic. E.J. finds him and his frequent visits very annoying.

- Virus will either be silent or he won't stop talking. There's no in-between.

- His special interests are biology, chemistry, zoology, botany, Jurassic Park, and the Marvel universe.

- Virus is close with Lyra, but he's not "close" with Toby anymore.

- He has a lot of pet animals, which consist of injured animals he found in the forest and decided to take home to nurse back to health. This includes four lizards and five tree frogs (they live in jars with plastic lids with holes in them), two snakes (they live in tanks), three squirrels (they live in a cage and some tunnels made from clear plastic tubes and toilet paper rolls), and four birds (they live in cages). He gave all of them really stupid names that his friends bully him over.

- Because of the animals, the bubbling and whirring elixirs, and the explosions, there's usually a lot of noise coming from Virus's room. It also smells terrible in there unless Virus opens the window for a while or Rouge goes in there with some Lysol spray.

- Despite being energetic and often single-minded, Virus is no idiot: he's actually very creative, cunning, and intuitive, and he's one of the most sadistic proxies when it comes to his victims simply because he cares more about his experiments than their well-being.

- He sometimes keeps body parts from victims in glass jars in case he needs them for experiments. These consist of everything from eyeballs to whole livers. He even has a castrated penis, which most of the other proxies find hilarious.

- Virus has a green thumb, and he basically has a whole garden in his room. Thanks to him, there's also a few potted plants on the porch of his cabin.

- He's pretty close with Engine, and they bonded over the both of them being experimentors and inventors. Sometimes, Virus will bring a body part to Engine's lab to see how it reacts to his equipment.

- He never left his dinosaur phase. Other than the Marvel movies, the Jurassic Park franchise is his favorite film series.

- One of Virus's experiments caused him to go blind for a week, so he had to stay in the house. Another one had the same effect as hard drugs, and he was high for the next few hours. He also has a few burns on his body due to explosions, and he constantly has to wear leather gloves because his hands are burned as well.

- He can be quite the prankster. In fact, he, Ben, Sally, and Engine are the only proxies in the Alliance who still celebrate April Fool's Day.

- For some reason, Virus likes chewing on little paper balls that he makes. He finds it very soothing.

- Virus is freakishly good at character impressions, especially South Park characters. He also loves his Marvel impressions, of course.

- He's a self-described "lazy vegetarian": he prefers vegetarian snacks and meals, but sometimes craves beef jerky. Because of all the experiments he's performed on himself, he's even developed a liking for human meat.

- Virus is the type of person to put googly eyes on everything.

- Surprisingly, he's actually a good cook. His favorite thing to make is pasta salad. But he always has to be supervised when making something so he won't add something dangerous to the recipe.

- He's memorized the first 100 digits of pi. He did this out of pure boredom.