Prowler

- He's currently 37 years old.

- He has a muscled build because he likes working out.

- Prowler constantly has heavy bags under his hazel eyes. He also grows his brown hair long so he can braid it.

- Like his sister, Prowler dislikes being referred to by his real name. He hates the way he used to be and truly wishes he could go back and correct all of his mistakes. His guilt haunts him every day, and he knows he doesn't deserve forgiveness.

- Growing up, Prowler was clearly his parents' favorite. For example, at school, all of his altercations and troublemaking was explained away by his mother. He was also always allowed second helpings during meals, while Clockwork was never allowed them.

- He was born a psychopath.

- Prowler often lashed out at school, attacking and bullying other students and arguing with teachers. He was expelled a couple times and got countless detentions, but his parents never attempted to discipline him.

- As a kid, Prowler had a habit of playing with dead animals, often dissecting them in the backyard for his own experiments. The biggest creatures he worked on were small crabs and snakes, and he never moved on to rodents.

- Starting when he was 15, Prowler started running away from home every now and again. He often slept on porches and rooftops, and he started shoplifting. But he always returned home after a week or so. By the time he was in his 20's, he still hadn't been able to move out permanently because he didn't have enough money.

- Prowler was 25 when Clockwork killed him and mutilated his body. After he was resurrected, he wanted revenge for a while, but after a few weeks, he realized that he had no right to hurt Clockwork back after what he had done to her.

- He has several scars on his chest and abdomen. They hurt a lot, and it caused him to develop an addiction to painkillers.

- Prowler was resurrected by Zalgo soon after he died and was forced into servitude as a proxy. Apart from that, through sorcery, Zalgo gave him the ability to feel remorse for his actions. From the moment he was pushed into service, Zalgo made it clear that being a proxy and feeling remorse was Prowler's punishment for what he had done during his previous life.

- He often listens to loud metal and rap music. His interest in metal and rap started when he was a teenager, when he realized that loud music really got on his father's nerves.

- His main job is to help Stripes keep the other proxies in line. He doesn't like his job, but he takes it seriously. His least favorite proxy is David because he constantly lazes on the job, but he also dislikes Laughing Jack because they're always pulling pranks on him. All the proxies resent him back because they know his past.

- While in no way an excuse, Prowler told himself as a teenager and young adult that the reason he was assaulting his sister was because he was terrified that he might've been asexual and he didn't want to accept it.

- Prowler has a bad temper and gets annoyed easily.

- He has a large collection of weapons and firearms, which he takes pride in. He even has a flamethrower.

- Prowler drinks a lot, but he's careful to watch how much he takes in because he doesn't want to end up too much like his parents.

- When the Brahms twins were resurrected, Prowler was assigned to be their mentor. His favorite of the two of them was Ella because she was more obedient, but he grew attached to Indigo because of their optimistic nature. He started looking after them as a sort of uncle figure, and he's one of the only people who still hasn't given up on Ella. Indigo doesn't like him at all, but he understands why.

- After discovering the existence of his niece, Prowler wanted to get in contact with her. He started watching her from afar and eventually started revealing himself to her and spending time with her without her parents knowing. When Clockwork found out, she understandably freaked out and threatened to gut Prowler for a second time if he ever went near Eris again, but Prowler understood. He still sends Eris little gifts and letters sometimes.

- Prowler basically survives on canned foods and microwave meals, but he tries to make sure it's not too unhealthy.

- Deep down, Prowler is rather lonely. He wishes he had someone he can truly call a friend, and he also wants a lover to keep him company. But he knows his chances are slim to zero.

- When he was a young adult, Prowler had gotten into hard drugs. He fell back into the habit when he was resurrected, but he eventually went to rehab and Nurse Ann and her employees helped him break his addiction (despite Ann's resentment of him).

- He has a hobby of making little figurines out of wax. He also likes making candles.

- His love language is gift giving. If he gives you something, especially something he made himself, that means you're not on his bad side.