Ella and Indigo (OCs)

Hey! I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long - I missed you guys. Please forgive me lol ;-;

- They're twins, and they're both 28 years old. Indigo is eleven minutes older.

- They're both thin, but fit and strong, and they both have very pale skin.

- While Ella has milky brown hair styled in a curly bob, Indigo has black hair that they style in a pixie cut. They both have indigo eyes with bags under them, and Ella has a hooked nose. Ella looks more like their mom while Indigo looks more like their dad, despite the hair colors being switched.

- Ella is very smart and tactical, but she has a habit of jumping to conclusions and they get annoyed easily; they're also pretty serious. Indigo, on the other hand, while just as smart, is friendly, has a free spirit, and loves having fun. Indigo is also the more persuasive one, and they have a stronger sense of right and wrong than their sister. Ella also hates travelling outside of their comfort zone while Indigo likes trying new things.

- They both died at the age of 5, but Zalgo saw a possibility to resurrect them and make them proxies. Using sorcery, he resurrected both of them and rapidly aged their bodies so that they'd come back to life at the age of 20.

- Indigo was able to calm down from the shock soon enough, but Ella wasn't. She was put in a dungeon for six months straight, and the solitary confinement horribly impacted their mental health. Indigo was there to help her when they were finally let out.

- Neither of them had a choice but to become proxies. For training, they were both assigned Prowler as a mentor, and they eventually warmed up to him. When Indigo found out about Prowler's past, they grew cold towards him, but Ella chose to forgive him because he regretted his actions and, according to her, "the lord always forgives those who feel remorse."

- Before they died, they were raised Mormon by their parents. Ella was their mother's favorite, while Indigo was closer to their brother Keith. Ella practically worshipped Odessa.

- Ella was given a copy of the Bible for her 4th birthday. Odessa insisted that they could learn to read out of it.

- Due to having drowned in a frozen lake, they're both scared of deep water. Ella is also claustrophobic due to her six months being locked in the dungeons.

- The twins never blamed Keith for their accident. For a long time after they were resurrected, they just wanted to go home. Ella still wants to start over as a family.

- When they realized that they were both fruity, they both had internalized homophobia and transphobia. Indigo was able to overcome it and come out as non-binary, but it was far worse for Ella because she was more religious and she actively had a crush on Judge Angel. It took a lot of therapy from Indigo and the friends they had made.

- By the time the twins were 23, Ella was in a relationship with Judge Angel and they were both more or less thriving as assassins for Zalgo, even though they were both depressed and still wanted to be with their family.

- When they were first resurrected, the twins were still super close. But over the years, their bond started to dwindle and their relationship seemed to shift from siblings to business partners. This was due to the fact that Ella thought that if she worked hard enough, the two of them would be allowed to leave proxyhood and go home, while Indigo knew it was hopeless.

- Zalgo eventually gave them permission to go back home for a short visit, but the twins found the house empty and abandoned. All the furniture was covered, and most of the family's belongings had been given to Odessa's and Cameron's families. When Ella went to Keith's room, she found some of his old journals in his bedside table.