Clockwork

- Currently, she's 28 years old.

- She has a muscled build. Out of all the female proxies in the Slenderman Alliance, she's the strongest.

- Clockwork grew up poor and basically lived a "white trash" childhood. She lived in a trailer during her childhood, and she thought that living in a two-floor household meant you were rich. Her parents didn't have any money for summer camp or private school, and the only thing they could afford besides public school was one sports activity.

- The trailer park Clockwork grew up in was known for being filled with violent people and ex-convicts. Apart from living in an abusive household, Clockwork had to learn to defend herself from her neighbors from a young age.

- Her favorite musicians are P!nk, Artic Monkeys, and carolesdaughter.

- Clockwork was the child her parents had never wanted, and she knew it since she was young. She was born 9 years after her older brother, and due to essentially being a "mistake," she was treated terribly by both her parents and her brother.

- As a kid, Clockwork did hockey as an extra curricular activity. She also had a passion for art, and her abstract skills gave her an opportunity to get her into her dream art school, but her parents couldn't afford it.

- Her special interests are art, comic books, true crime, and stages of decomposition.

- She didn't realize she was a lesbian until a couple months after she broke up with her ex boyfriend. Her boyfriend was emotionally and verbally abusive, and Clockwork stayed with him because she thought she didn't deserve any better.

- After Clockwork's boyfriend dumped her, Slenderman began to stalk her. She started to spiral out of reality. She barely spoke unless spoken to. She even started attacking her classmates if they did so much as touch her. She became convinced that the very concept of time was against her because the abuse from her family never seemed to end. After a particularly nasty fight with another student, she was expelled. That night, after a bad beating from her father, she took some of her parents' drugs and sewed a smile into her cheeks while high.

- When Clockwork's mother caught her sewing a smile into her cheeks, she was sent to a psych ward, and because her history of violence, she was bound to her bed. Clockwork was able to break free from her bonds because Slenderman had temporarily granted her with superhuman strength. She murdered an employee, ran home, murdered her entire family, gouged out her eye and stuffed a pocket watch in it, and burned the house to the ground. As she watched her trailer go up in flames, Slenderman approached her and gave her a choice: die or become a proxy.

- A year before she snapped, Clockwork found out about the Woods Family Massacre. She started to look up to Jeff, and when she eventually met him, she couldn't help but fangirl. She even gave him a big bear hug, which Jeff was very uncomfortable with. Despite their awkward first encounter, they ended up being good friends.

- She feels no remorse for killing her family. Whenever someone asks about them, she'll simply frown and say something like, "They fucking deserved it."

- Her remaining eye doesn't actually glow, it's just a very bright green.

- She adores comic books and wanted to be a comic book artist when she was a kid.

- Clockwork is Jeff's go-to training partner. As of yet, all their sparring matches have ended in ties.

- She can have a trash mouth and she likes teasing her friends. She and Lyra often give each other tips on talking smack.

- The ticking sound from her clock can get very annoying, and it kept messing with her sight until Slenderman fixed her nerves so it worked like her clock was always there. Due to this, she isn't in danger of infections.

- She loves, loves, loves flannels.

- When she was a teenager, she often made collages of serial killer newspaper clippings. She particularly idolized murderers who killed their abusers or killed for revenge. This is the reason she looked up to Jeff despite him being two years her junior.

- The only names she'll answer to are Clockwork, Clock, and Nat. She hates it when people call her by her real name, Natalie, and one of the only two people who dares to do it is Prowler. Toby also does it just to make her feel uncomfortable. Sally also calls her "Miss Clocky," which she doesn't mind.

- Clockwork is very much a masc lesbian. She's a tomboy and never wears skirts or dresses, and starting at 21, she's been styling her hair in a pixie cut.

- After it was revealed that Toby had been abusing Kate, Clockwork found it hard to trust her 'best friend' again, as she felt very betrayed. She didn't speak to them for a whole month. She eventually cut off the friendship altogether, which Lyra helped her with.

- The reason Clockwork was so attached to Toby was because he reminded her of her brother: although she hated her brother, she had still wanted his affection when she was a child.

- Not surprisingly, she absolutely despises her brother. When she learned that Zalgo had resurrected him, she had a mental breakdown and couldn't leave her room for days. Zero had to bring her meals, but she refused them until Zero basically had to force her to eat.

- She still likes drawing and arts and crafts, but not as much as she used to.

- Admittedly, she can be reckless, but she's willing to listen to reason, no matter how grumpy she is about it.

- She's a maladaptive daydreamer, and was especially so when she was a kid. She'd often imagine a different family where she was loved and accepted. Her daydreaming frequently affected her grades, and she was even held back a year in high school, having to repeat her sophomore year.

- Before having Eris, she didn't care about killing children. But after becoming a mother, she realized she could never kill a child Eris's age again.

- Clockwork has a calico cat named Tibbs. She claims that, "he's an asshole, but he's my asshole."

- She tried to commit suicide when she was 14 by hanging herself, but Prowler had caught her in the act and stopped her.

- At times, she can be rather apathetic.

- She has the rare talent of making friends with almost every proxy who starts working for Slenderman. But if anyone hurt Zero or Eris, she'd be plotting revenge and you can't stop her.

- Clockwork can be very dirty-minded and is hypersexual. But the sad thing is, she uses it as a coping mechanism.

- Although she mostly hides it, she's actually quite insecure. One of her insecurities is about rosacea scars she has on her back. She wears gauze pads on her back to keep her from scratching, and once or twice a week, Zero rubs anti-itch cream on her rashes.

- Some days, she won't allow anyone to touch her because of her PTSD of her brother assaulting her. She just stays locked in her room.

- Clockwork sort of flips a switch when it comes to missions and killing sprees, and she becomes a murderous psychopath.

- She's good with children, but is kind of careless at times.