Ongoing relationships

Homicidal Liu and Vailly Evans
Theme song: 'Heaven or Hell' - Digital Daggers
Status: married (eloped)
Tropes:
- high school sweethearts
- team parents
- gothic couple
- overprotective x protective
- tall x short
Healthy or toxic: healthy
Who fell first: both
Who fell harder: Liu
Sleeping position: Liu is big spoon, Vailly is little spoon
Top or bottom: switches
Pet names:
- Liu calls Vailly babe, baby, doll, love, my love, and butterfly
- Vailly calls Liu babe, baby, dear, sweetness, and sweetheart
Confession:
Liu: "You're all I can think about."
Vailly: ". . . Is it just 'cause I'm attractive?"
Liu: ". . . Are you that insecure, my love?"
Fun facts:
- They met in high school, when Liu was in his junior year and Vailly was in her sophomore year. Liu was Vailly's French tutor, and while Liu was the hated outcast, Vailly quickly became popular.
- A week before the winter formal, Liu asked Vailly to be his date for the dance. That was how they started dating.
- They're quite protective of each other. Vailly's made it more than clear that she can take care of herself, but Liu still takes his self-appointed job of protecting her very seriously, and Vailly appreciates it. Vailly also fusses over Liu sometimes.
- Being a sociopath, Liu didn't think he could love anyone romantically as much he loves Vailly. He's quite possessive over her, but he knows that showing it too much might unsettle her. But he doesn't hide how devoted he is to her.
- The first time they did the nasty was on their first Valentine's Day together. Vailly had invited Liu over to her house while her parents were on a date, and they were dancing to Sleep Token when Vailly pulled Liu onto the bed. Liu made her promise that she was ready before he did anything.
- Sometimes, they like dancing together because it reminds them of their first dance at the winter formal in high school.
- They like doing each other's makeup.
- Liu always makes Vailly coffee in the morning.
- When they reunited, Vailly was hesitant to trust Liu at first, but she quickly opened up to him.
- Liu is much taller than Vailly, but Vailly normally doesn't mind. Sometimes, she'll just stand right in front of him and glare up at him, but Liu will just smile and lean down to kiss her forehead.
- When they sit together, Vailly will often hug Liu's arm.
- They both thought the other person was dead until they reunited.
- Liu likes hugging Vailly from behind. Once, when he did that, Vailly didn't know it was him and kicked him in the balls as a reflex. When she realized it was Liu, she panicked.
- They have matching stick-and-poke tattoos: Vailly has a blue butterfly while Liu has a black butterfly.
- Sometimes, Liu will let Vailly draw on his scars. She'll most often draw more butterflies, spider webs, or spiral designs.
- Vailly's engagement ring is black, with a gothic design and a sapphire instead of a diamond. Liu stole it for her, and he was very careful with his choice.
- When they eloped at 19 and 20, they simply said a few vows, kissed, and had a first dance. Vailly was admittedly a little frustrated that she couldn't wear a wedding dress (she would've loved to wear a dress similar to Emily's from The Corpse Bride).
- At first, Vailly hated Jeff for what he did to Liu, but then Liu told her his side of the story and she was turned around.
- Liu likes to sometimes dip Vailly when they kiss. He also likes picking her up and spinning her around while holding her.
- They like playing/singing songs together.
- It was because of Liu that Vailly's style became more gothic.
- Admittedly, Liu doesn't like it when people take pity on him, so since Vailly doesn't often show emotion, that works for him.
- Other than Lyra and sometimes Jeff, Vailly is the only person Liu will let take care of him.
- Vailly sometimes wears a silver heart locket with Liu's picture in it that she got herself as a Valentine's Day gift for him when they were teenagers. She didn't let herself lose it.

Sully and Vailly Evans
Theme song: 'How It Ends' - Beth Crowley
Status: dating
Tropes:
- flirtatious x annoyed
- the other man
- starting over
- love/hate x hopelessly in love
- redemption
Healthy or toxic: rocky
Who fell first: Sully
Who fell harder: Sully
Sleeping position: Sully is big spoon, Vailly is little spoon
Top or bottom: Vailly is top, Sully is bottom (he hates to admit it, though)
Pet names:
- Sully calls Vailly babe, baby, princess, babygirl, and gorgeous
- Vailly calls Sully babe, dear, and sweetheart
Confession:
Vailly: "Don't you dare walk away from me."
Sully: ". . ."
Vailly: "Now come here and kiss me."
Fun facts:
- They met in highschool, when Vailly moved to town. Her beauty totally caught Sully off guard, and he was smitten instantly. He started flirting with her a lot, even when Vailly and Liu got together, but Vailly always rejected them.
- Vailly still has a grudge against Sully for how he treated Liu in high school.
- One time, Sully made the mistake of drinking Vailly's morning coffee. This ended with him being "punished" and they were red in the face for the next half hour. Liu didn't even try to hold in his laughter.
- In Sully's eyes, they're dating, but Vailly doesn't really know how to explain their relationship to others.
- When Vailly first realized she was in love with Sully, she was very ashamed of herself and it took a while for her to come to terms with it.
- The first time Vailly told Sully she loved him, he was so happy they almost started crying.
- Sully gave Vailly a promise ring which they stole from a stationary store. Since Vailly wears her ring from Liu on her left hand, she wears the one from Sully on her right hand. Her ring from Sully is a silver butterfly design.
- They often hold entire conversations or arguments in Spanish.
- One time, Sully called Vailly 'sexy' as a pet name, and Vailly responded by raising her eyebrow. This was a signal for Sully to never use that pet name again.
- Sully is still quite jealous that Liu is Vailly's favorite partner. He and Liu argue about it sometimes, but at the end of the day, Vailly is one of the only subjects they can agree on.
- People will sometimes refer to Sully as Vailly's "boy toy." Sully always gets embarrassed by it, but Vailly finds it amusing.
- Vailly hates the fact that, since she's with Sully, Randy is basically her brother-in-law.
- Although he tries to hide it due to their tough guy act, Sully is essentially a golden retriever boyfriend. Vailly can't help but find it cute that she has them wrapped around her little finger.
- Vailly is hesitant to show Sully affection, and when she does, Sully tries not to look overly excited so they won't ruin the moment.
- Sully likes kissing Vailly's fingers.
- When Vailly's angry at Sully, she'll tweak their nose very hard and pull him down to eye level.
- At one point, Sully tried to learn some Hebrew to impress Vailly, but the results were disappointing.
- Deep down, Sully is very lonely and wishes Vailly showed them more affection. Vailly wants to be affectionate more often, but she can't swallow her pride. They've learned to make it work, though.