Chapter 14

Tomorrow after school.

"Do you have any plans tonight? Robin asked.

"Me and Nancy are hanging out at her place if you want to join us?"

"I-uh- I got this thing my grandma wants me to do, so I'm not sure how my night will go." You lied.

You can't tell her the truth, or she'll try to convince you not to go to the one thing she warned you about. If you did tell her your situation, you would have to explain to her you did drugs with Eddie Munson, the freak.

"Alright. Give me a call when you can then." She said, giving you a weak smile.

"Alright. I will." You put on an apologetic smile as she left you.

You made your way home. You had to devise a clever excuse to convince your grandparents that you weren't going to a concert because they believe that's where satan comes to visit.

You approached your grandfather, that was watching television in the living room.

"Hey, um, a friend asked me to help her study for Mr. fisher's test on Monday. Is it okay if I go over to her house?"

He sighed.

"Be home by 11. " He answered.

"Okay, thank you." You replied. You tried hard not to be too excited.

"If you're over by a minute, I'll know something is up!" He yelled as you ran to your room. You had to get ready.

What do people wear to a concert?

Since you had never been to one before, you had no clue what to wear. So you are stuck with a basic chic outfit.

"Bye! I'm leaving!" You yelled. You made it out fast enough so they couldn't catch what you were wearing.

You made it to your car and located where the location was on your map.

You pulled up to a warehouse—colorful lights spewing out of the cracks of the building.

You parked on the side of the street because of the number of cars jam-packed in the parking lot. It was only 8:03. You followed the group of people ahead of you to a long line to a tiny booth.

It took what felt like hours to get through the line.

You looked at your watch.

8:25

Great.

"Look, man, I know I'm on the list!" A guy, a couple of people ahead of you, started screaming at the guy up front.

There's a list!? I didn't know there was a list.

You began to panic.

You couldn't hear exactly what was happening, but the guy stormed off.

After about 5 minutes, it was finally your turn.

"Name, please." The guy said. He was a big guy with a long beard and a bandanna tied on his head.

"Y/n. Y/n y/l/n?"

He flipped through one of the many clipboards, searching for your name.

"Sorry, I can't find you on the list." He said.

"My friend, Eddie Munson, is playing tonight-"

He cut you off.

"Sorry. If you are not on the list, then I'm going to have to-"

Then you heard:

"SHE'S WITH US!" They screamed.

Huh?

A group of freshmen came running to the guy at the booth, interrupting him mid-sentence. They were wearing Hellfire Club t-shirts.

The kid with blonde curly hair with a cap finally caught his breath saying:

"she with us."

Where have they been?

The guy looked at you, then at the boys.

"If you get me in trouble, I will kick your band out of the show." The guy threatened.

That was the green light because a kid with dark brown hair grabbed your arm, and they all dragged you in.

"Your y/n, right?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"I'm Mike. And this is my friend Dustin."