Chapter 28

You four were hesitant to see what the hole in the ceiling beheld but to your surprise it was them.

Dustin and the gang shouted in excitement as you looked at the young peers, and Robin, that finally figure out the manifesto.

You watched as they planned for your decent. 

"I don't know what those stains are." Eddie awkwardly as they laid a dirty mattress underneath for you to land on.

You looked at his embarrassed face and started giggling just as he slowly tilted his head towards you.

"I'm sorry." You said now in a serious tone. The smile across your face had now disappeared.

Dustin threw tied up sheets made into a rope upwards and lo n' behold it worked. He is the smartes kid alive.

"I'll go first." Eddie then said as he climbed his disheveled body up the rope.

"I guess it's my turn.." Nancy spoke as she grabbed the rope with her two hands.

But she froze...

"Nancy?" You spoke but her arms had collapsed beside her.

Like she was having a seizure.

Her whole body started to shake. Her eyes rolled back to her skull.

"Nancy!?" You asked her but she wasn't responding.

"Nancy!" Steve yelled as he grabbed her shoulders and face trying to wake her up.

She looked like she was seeing something. She looked like Chrissy.

Oh no..

"Nancy?" You said back to her, this time grabbing her arm.

This made you feel lightning shoot up your arm as your eyes rolled in the back of your skull as well.

"Nancy?" You said now in a softer tone as you saw her moving around. Watching as Vecna played his act for her.

You were surrounded in darkness while water buried under your feet.

You could only see her terrified expressions.

I must be seeing her but from an outsider's prospective. That's why she can't hear me.

"Y/n!"

You heard Steve calling your name as well and Eddie's mumbled yelling.

"I see her.." you spoke.

"What's happening." Steve asked you.

"Vecna is taunting her." You spoke as you watched her scream.

"We need to get her out of there" Max yelled through the portal.

"We need Music!!!" Robin yelled as she stormed off with Eddie following her. It was his house after all.

"This is different." You mumbled.

Your hand still on her arm in reality but your mind was with hers.

You heard everyone argue from a distance.

"THIS. IS. MUSIC!"

Nancy awoke and gasped for air as she fell to the ground. Steve by her side to catch her fall.

"It's okay...it's okay."

When she built enough strength, Steve helped her climb the rope once more and he followed right after.

"Come on!" Eddie said quickly, motioning you to climb the rope.

You gripped the rope and tugged on it before you started to climb it.