Chapter 23

Steve suggested you tell the group when everyone meets up at the shed tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Eddie has stayed at the drug dealer's shed for a while. You guys would come and drop him off food every so often until he would run out. And every so often, you would all chat with him to see if he was in any danger. This time it was your turn to drop off the baggage.

You didn't tell anything to your grandparents about any of this. Your grandparents expected you to be home late because the clubs you had "joined" required extra time after school.

You knocked on the door. Dustin recommended a secret knock to let him know.

And he opened the door. Still paranoid, he poked his head a little before to see who it was.

"It's me," you whispered.

He sighed out of relief.

"Just making sure...".

He opened the door wide, hiding behind the door. You walked in.

"Here's the daily food run." you said while setting the food down onto the tiny table he had. The place had no refrigerator, cooler, or electricity in fact, to store anything cold so you had to buy dry and canned foods.

"Thank you." he said kindly as he cleaned up the place a little.

As you walked in, the air was thick and smelled of weed.

"Have you been smoking pot, Munson?" you blurted out. You started to take out the items out of the bag and setting them down neatly.

"This is dangerous times we live in sweetheart." he replied. You could hear him smirk.

You shook your head and smiled.

Dork.

"I see your still wearing the necklace I gave you." he said trying to make the conversation a little bit more light hearted.

You turned around to respond to him. He was awkwardly watching you setting the food down. His hands in his back pockets, even standing awkwardly.

"Yeah, it's too pretty to take off" you laughed a little, still focusing on the groceries.

"Is there anything else you need?"

"Uuh no. That was it," he smiled.

"Alright. We should be back tomorrow." you replied, giving him a smile in return.

You two stood there akwardly looking at each other. Waiting for the other person to say something.

"Well, I should be heading back.." you said.

As you were about to leave the shed he stopped you.

"Wait!" He commanded, running in front of you, blocking your exit.

You looked up at him with confusion.

"Please. Stay with me." He said.

"I-shouldn't, my grandparents will-"

He started to tower over you. The warm smile turned into a flirtatious smirk.

"Oh come on! I'm sure they'll let you off the hook. Just this once." He grinned.

He was trying to manipulate you with his good looks and charms.

You, shocked by his request, decided to play along.

"Why? Are you scared to stay here all by yourself?" you pouted.

His face changed.

He seemed to always be shocked by the responses you gave him.

And he started to break.

"I-I yes..no!"

You started to chuckle a bit.

"Why do you always do that?!" he said. Guilty as a sinner.

"What?" You played stupid.

"That! That face you give me." He pointed and started to laugh.

"Well you started it." You played back and started to walk away from him. He wanted you to stay after all.

He sighed looking down at the ground. Then lifting his eyes to look at you.

You proceeded to put the groceries away.

"I don't know if it's the weed but-" he started to say as he grabbed your waist from behind, pressing himself against you.

"I wanna be yours." He whispered.

A wide smile came across your face.

You turned and were now inches away from his face. His glance locked at your lips.

"Well? Kiss me then...freak." You said. Your eyes locked with his.

Without hesitation he did.

His hands on your face. His hands in your hair. He kissed you passionately with all the passion he had. Your hands on his arms pulling him closer to you. You didn't feel shocked by it. You wanted to feel him.

You followed his lead as he guided you.

His hands slowly inching there way down to your neck as he pressed you into the wall. His lips moving along with his hands that were covered in cold silver.

His lips leaving traces along your skin.

Aw fuck.

"Eddie." You moaned.

"Eddie."

"Talk to me princess." He said as he continued to kiss you. His mouth following the contours of your throat.

But you felt an unfamiliar presence.

You were being watched.

"Eddie!" You spoke.

You saw something in the corner of your eye.

Fuck. Police!

Eddie could feel you were disturbed by something.

"What's wro-" he said before you covered Eddies mouth to stop him. He soon realized what was happening.

He grabbed your shoulders, leading you down to the ground.

You both stood there hunched over trying to hear what was going on.

It was not Steve, Robin, nor Dustin's presence. This was someone else's. You started to hear them debating whether Eddie would be here.

They are not cops either.