Chapter 48

"We should get back." you pointed out, and he agreed to take you home.

"Are you staying?" you asked him.

"Only a fool would leave you." Eddie locked eyes with you until something caught his eye.

"This is a cozy room you got here." He exclaimed. Taking admiration of the decorations of the many music posters on your walls. He then went to sit on your bed and bounced on it, making it creak a little.

"Not bad." he shrugged, and you rolled your eyes at him.

The night drowsiness weighed you down, and you laid yourself right next to where he sat. He quickly joined you.

You didn't feel like moving an inch because you wanted to be in this moment forever. Right here, right now. You felt safe, comforted, and at peace in his arms. He had his head propped up with one arm, and his other was placed on your stomach. He couldn't take his eyes off of you. And all you could do was question what devious plan tomorrow held.

"Do you think we can do it?" You questioned and looked at him. His eyes were filled with devotion towards you. The beauty beside him left him memorized. Eddie couldn't fight back the smirk as he let out a chuckle.

"If you want. But just FYI, we might have to do it on the floor." he said with charm as he motioned to your bed.

You tilted your head at his comment. It was an obvious question to you, but to him, it might've meant something else.

"No. I meant end this war. What do you think I was asking?" you quickly replied.

"Right. Of course. That's what I meant." Eddie teased, trying to hold back his laughter.

Then it hit you.

"You sly dog Edward Munson! You're a freak, you know that?! My family is downstairs!" You hissed as you sat yourself up. You couldn't help but laugh at the thought at the same time.

Eddie got on top of you and placed a hand over your mouth, pinning you against the bed. Leaving only an inch of space between you.

"Shh, your gonna get yourself in trouble kid," Eddie said menacingly in a hushed tone.

You finally calmed down, and he released his hand from you. On the contrary, you didn't care if your family walked in because their opinions didn't matter to you. All you could think about was him. Dangerous times.

"What the hell! What does it matter anyway?" you say to him as you move in closer. His grin got even more expansive.

"Nothing at all," he responded, tugging you closer as his body rolled against you.

You jolted yourself forward to place your famished lips against his. Feeling his hand softly grab your head as your hand caressed his neck. You both were craving for each other.

And he couldn't let you go.

Your mind came to consciousness, feeling his body snug against yours. You must have fallen asleep out of pure exhaustion, and all you could remember was him on top of you. Your eyes broke open, feeling the tiredness still lingering when you found his face close to yours. Wide awake. You gave him a weak smile and took a deep breath, slowly stretching your body back to life. The sun had barely peeked over the horizon.