Chapter 50

"Is he?! Is he controlling them?!" Nancy questioned

"I guess so..." you replied, and your face gleamed with confidence.

The bats that turned him into a vampire were in his total control.

His guitar.

Eddie, the knight in shining armor.

With your newly discovered confidence, you were ready to catch any ball Vecna was willing to throw.

The slightest raise of a hand, Vecna released his creatures of the Upside Down. The three-headed monster let out a screech, and the demons darted down the steep hill.

Instantly, the six of you were surrounded by creatures.

Eleven tour them apart. Bit by bit. Head to toe.

Kali using her capabilities of illusions created doubles of herself. Disguising other demo dogs as herself, making them kill each other. Then shot them in the weak points.

Hopper, Steve, and Nancy stayed close to their partners to shoot down any monster missed.

Like butter, you ripped each monster, dog, and vine, with a swift swing of your axe. If one got too close, you shot their brains out. Steve stuck right beside you. Your backs against each other, firing at every dog in its treacherous mouth.

You examined the terrain. Nobody wasn't in any danger. Yet. Your main goal right now was to get Max.

Eddie, however, started with a challenge. He went straight towards Vecna. He had planned to use his gift against Vecna himself. However, the dragon-like monster came straight on.

"Vecna! Face me, you coward!" Eddie screamed. The knight in shining armor would slay the dragon to save the damsel in distress with his enchanted guitar and an army of bats.

Blood, guts, and dirt covered your body with the damage you caused. Yet, your arms were restless.

You noticed Eddie using his guitar to make the creature cry in agony by the screeching sound of his guitar while the bats tour at its flesh. Its only defense against Eddie's guitar and bats was to shoot fire at him. However, Eddie was clever enough to use his guitar as a shield.

"Dad! Did you get there yet!?" you yelled through your earpiece while Steve looked out for you.

"Yes! We are looking," he replied.

"Tell us as soon as you find anything!" you cried, then swung your axe to protect Steve from a demadog.

"Thanks," he said in shock because he was close to being eaten.

"No problem," you smirked.

If you wanted your plan to work and make your vision a reality, you needed a clear path to get to Vecna. You, Kali, and Eleven are required to get close to him.