[PROLOGUE]

A girl can dream, right?

After graduating with a degree in Fashion Merchandising, you realized you were in a tough spot trying to find the perfect job. It was either move to New York City and live the fast city life, or find a way to make your ideal way of making money, work.

To skip all the stress of applying for jobs and probably getting rejected by every high-end luxury brand in NYC, you decided to start drop-shipping your very own hand-designed clothing and accessories on Etsy and other social media platforms.

You had financial freedom this way; no one could let you down, you wouldn't have strict bosses yelling down your neck, and you wouldn't have to rush to clock in to work every day. It started slow but quickly picked up within a year or so.

That's where your best friend Ella comes in. You met her in your junior year of college and have been inseparable ever since. She graduated college with a degree in Education and quickly found a teaching job soon after.

You both bonded not only because you had a lot in common, but because you both had a similar moral compass, values, etc. Let's just say you were both innocent and pure, which wasn't a bad thing.

Ironically, you grew up in the same area. You both were born and raised in small towns on the East Coast in the USA, making you both small-town girls. Humble, sweet, nice...with a touch of stubbornness and sassiness.

Ella had been there for you through some of your toughest times. She was there through all of your college crushes, including your first kiss in your senior year. 

It was a situation that ended sourly after he left the school and unfollowed you on all social media, breaking your heart. You regret it all to this day and wish you still hadn't had your first kiss...especially not with him.

You understood things happened and could get heated, but you were just glad you didn't go further that night when you ended up on top of his lap in your car, tangling your tongue with his.

You're glad your morals stood in place; losing your virginity to him would've been even more regretful.

Since you and Ella had been besties for a few years, you had shared everything and anything with each other. Both succeeding in your respective fields, you both had saved up enough money for your dream trip...Seoul, South Korea. 

You were both obsessed with K-Pop, K-Drama, you name it. You wanted to experience the Korean culture, including the food, museums, people, and much more.

You had grown up in a more conservative household with your mom, dad, and older brother. Unfortunately in your freshman year of college, your dad passed away from a battle with cancer, leaving your mom to continue raising you and your brother.

After your brother graduated college, he became a successful real estate agent. He was always the smarter sibling, the stronger sibling, the "more successful" sibling. You always had to try to one-up him on everything he did...but you had your own way of paving success.

You weren't really the feminist type, yet you knew you wanted to be your own "boss babe." You didn't want the traditional job. 

Your ultimate dream was to be a stay-at-home mom and work your home-based businesses...as your dream husband opened doors for you while wearing Tom Ford cologne, fucking you senseless, and giving you unlimited access to his AMEX card.

Yeah, you were stubborn and hard-headed...you got that from your dad. Thankfully, you were still close with your mother and brother.

Your parents raised you to be respectful and treat others the way you would want to be treated. You never had a boyfriend; not only because your dad wouldn't let you date in high school, but because you were always the shy type.

You could talk to anyone and make friends easily, but you were always afraid of people being judgmental. You played some sports throughout middle and high school and were quite popular, but the boys knew to stay away from, Mr. L/N's daughter.

You didn't mind it, though. You were proud that you beat teen pregnancy, emotional trauma, etc. But in all honesty, you began to feel a little lonely. You longed for just something, anything at this point.

You were proud of yourself for keeping your morals, values...heck, your virginity, but you were twenty-five; you just wanted to feel that feeling of being loved, wanted, and sought after.

You didn't know what love felt like, but at this point, you just promised yourself that you would give your virginity away to someone you fully trusted with your life, heart, mind, body, soul, etc.

That's why you were hoping to get something out of this trip to Seoul. Ella had never traveled internationally, so she was nervous about the long trip ahead.

The good thing was that she was open to anything you wanted to do because she just wanted to get out of the house, too. You both had just moved into a luxury apartment together, but it was time for a vacation.

You scheduled all of the flights, hotels, activities, etc., and Ella just paid you back her portion of the trip. She trusted your taste, especially since you both had similar aesthetics. You were both very organized, clean, and stylish.

It was Ella's spring break and she had a little more than two weeks off, so that's when you scheduled the trip. You thought two weeks would be plenty of time to explore all around Korea.

Again, because you worked from your phone, you pretty much could get on a plane whenever you pleased. You felt proud that you were adulting and had saved up your own money for this trip.

You both would always joke how the Korean men were stunning, but you both promised that you would keep your hands (and lips) to yourself and truly just have a fun girls' trip filled with cocktails, good food, karaoke, sightseeing, etc.

Plus, what could even happen in two weeks?

That's the thing...you had no clue what was about to come your way.

Your life was about to change...

Forever.

~~~

A/N: The Prologue is done, yay! What did you guys think? Does this sound intriguing and/or something you would read? Thanks so much! Make sure to add this story to your current reading lists, comment as much as you want, vote for this Prologue, and share this story with your Jimin bias and/or ARMY friends! Let's officially start the story, head over to Chapter 1! 😉

© All Rights Reserved

[edited]

[1,105 words]