36: It Was Always You

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

A couple of days later...

It was Friday, the day when Jimin wanted to take me out to a nice dinner. He mentioned we were going to eat at one of the Josun's restaurants that his friend owned. Anytime spent with him makes me happy, so I agreed to his plan and began to get ready.

He told me it was more fancy, so I decided to wear a white silk floor-length backless dress, that had a slit up one leg. I paired it with gold strappy heels and diamond earrings. I decided to put my hair up in a classy pony while doing an evening makeup look.

Jimin dressed in his usual dress pants and white button-down, paired with matching dress shoes and a suit jacket to go over top. He looked so alluring and handsome. We kind of got ready together, and were getting so distracted.

I told him to leave me alone so I could finish my hair and makeup, making him chuckle and wait for me outside in the main part of the penthouse. I put my heels on and retrieved a matching clutch before heading out to meet Jimin.

"Wow, sweetheart. You're absolutely...stunning," he whispers, grabbing his phone, wallet, and keys.

"...Thank you. You look handsome yourself," I pout, giving him doe eyes.

He smiled and opened the front door, letting me lead the way. We headed down the elevators and made it to his car where he did his usual routine of opening the door for me. I mouthed a thank-you before getting in and buckling up. 

He followed and did the same before roaring his Porsche to life. After he pulled out of the parking garage, we made our way to the Josun.

"Ya know, me and Ella never even ate at the restaurants there when we stayed, so I'm excited...Plus, I'm really hungry," I giggle, looking out my window.

I was just happy to be spending time with my man. Away from work and the many distractions that'd been happening in our lives recently.

"That's why we're going there tonight, because I feel like I've taken away some of your Seoul experience, babe," Jimin coos, gently glancing at me.

"I love you," I whisper, softly touching his neck as he's driving.

"Not more than I love you," he grits playfully, suddenly grabbing my bare thigh.

"Stop it!" I giggle, removing his hand as he chuckled back at me.

"W-We're almost there," he stutters, his voice getting a little shaky.

That wasn't like him; he usually was very confident in his speech and tone when talking to anyone. I looked over to see he was shaking his left knee up and down as we were sitting at a stop light, making me wonder what'd gotten into him.