54: Distractions Before The Bridal Shower

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

9 months later...

Walking down the hall to the laundry room, I immediately yawn; it was still early in the morning. Honey whining woke me up on the baby monitor at 7am, so I decided to walk over to her nursery she was now sleeping in and gave her a bottle before putting her down again.

I started weaning her off of breastfeeding around 6 months, but if she begged, I wouldn't deny her. Her bottles were still my breast-milk, and she would have some other foods during the day like bananas, avocados, and some yummy things that her grandpa Pierre would make her.

I came downstairs to get the laundry out that I put in the dryer last night. Jimin was still asleep when I got up, but I couldn't go back to sleep. I was still in my pajamas, crazy hair and all.

Today was the big day, aka my bridal shower. Pierre, Ms. Ann, Mrs. Park, and Ella were coming over near noon to help me set it all up. Ella basically planned it all with some help from me, but she loved doing it all.

We both loved event-planning, so I was thankful I had a bestie that was willing to help. It only happens once in my life, so I didn't mind going all out. Plus, Jimin had given me an unlimited budget for all the parties and wedding, I was shocked.

Ella and Tae got married back in the fall in our huge backyard, in a small wedding. Of course I helped plan her bridal shower and bachelorette party, too; we had so much fun.

The wedding was perfect, and I was so happy for the both of them. Me and Jimin were just waiting for them to tell us that they were pregnant. Jimin and Tae of course made-up; they're brothers, the grudges never last long.

It's been so busy around here with everything. Planning today, our bachelor and bachelorette parties, the wedding itself, Honey's first birthday, all of it. Jimin liked being a part of the process, so that made me happy. 

Me and Ella had made some friends in the city from the pilate's class that we've been taking, and all of the boys girlfriend's.

That's right, they all have girlfriend's, now, and the girls were actually the sweetest. Me and Ella were excited to have some other girls in our group, besides us. We were hoping the boys would marry all of the girls, because we would be devastated to lose them.

They came to all of Ella's parties and are coming to mine, too, including today. The girlfriend's also joined us for a huge Christmas party and New Year's party, where we all had a blast. My mom and brother came to Seoul this time, curtesy of Jimin.

I still needed to get ready for the day, but this laundry was my main priority. Everything was on my mind, like the wedding, and Honey's first birthday party; it was so hard choosing themes. It was only about a month away and I was stressing.