8: Touch Me, Taste Me

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

I didn't even decide to knock, I needed him, now...I wanted him, now. Right when I made it to Jimin's door, I opened it softly before walking in. After closing it, I turned around to see him sitting on top of his bed in just his sweatpants, with his laptop on his lap.

"The guy that I was on the phone with is named, Aiden, and he's the leader of a powerful gang here in Seoul. Our company manufactures guns and he does business with us. He didn't pay us back on time, so I threatened him," Jimin announces as I was still standing by the door, in shock at his sudden openness.

"Jimin, you don't need to-"

"My dad created the company years ago from nothing, and we're now one of the most successful companies in Seoul. Unfortunately, he passed away from cancer about five years ago, so I had to take over since I'm the only child. My mom...she's nice when she wants to be. She had fun taking all of my dad's money when he died," he explains, and I just listened.

That's all I could do...was listen. He just wanted someone to hear him, for once. What made him wanna open up, now? It touched me because we had something in common that was close to our hearts; both of our dads had died from cancer.

Nevertheless, I kept listening to him and softly walked over to sit at the foot of his bed while looking over at him. I was all ears, no talking.

"The boys are basically my brothers. We grew up together since all of our parents are or were some sort of socialites in Korea. Now, they work for me,"  he continues, just looking straight in front of him.

He didn't say anything after that, so I took that as my cue to finally make my way over to him. I stood up and walked over to his side, shut his laptop, and took it over to sit it on his desk. As I was walking back to him, of course, he questioned me.

"W-What are you doing? I still need to-" he attempts to argue, but I cut him off by hopping on the bed and straddling him.

"You're done working for tonight," I whisper, giving him doe eyes.

He immediately grabbed my waist and pushed me more onto him so we were flush together. My breathing hitched at his sudden action as we made intense eye contact.

"I thought I told you not to come looking for me," he teases, looking down at my lips and then back into my eyes.

"Did you really think I could do that, especially after what you just did in the shower?" I question softly, slightly pouting.

"So you like it when I touch you? Do you like it when I touch your beautiful body, baby?" he hisses, wrapping his hands around my curves to squeeze my ass, causing me to gasp.