47: Christmas Time & Bath Time

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

A few days later...

Where do I even start? These past few days, me and Jimin have been having some wild sex...which I wasn't complaining about. But I told him today we needed to take a break, because I didn't wanna make the baby too mad and I also needed to recover a bit...down there. 

Though my hormones were on a high this week, making me super horny, Jimin understood that we needed a day off. He was busy with work today, despite going into the city office these past couple of days. So I decided to take a nap while he was working downstairs.

Fluttering my eyes open, I do a big stretch and rub my bump, saying hi to the baby. Thankfully they let me nap and didn't kick a bunch. I felt so cozy tangled all up in our duvet and blanket, but I saw the sun was going down, so I decided to get up. 

Carefully walking over to the bathroom, I take a little bathroom break before freshening up. Walking out to look at my phone, I see that it was past dinner time, suddenly making me hungry.

I decided to walk downstairs to see if Pierre was in tonight or if Jimin happened to make dinner. I thought maybe not since he was busy in his office, but when I started to walk down the stairs, I smelt something yummy. 

Walking down the hall towards the kitchen to find the source, I walk in to find nothing or no one. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrap around my bump, making me squeal and turn around to see Jimin smiling into my neck.

"Got us take-out, Princess, and we can put up our Christmas tree together," he coos in my ear, slowly walking us to the living room.

"You did? That sounds so good, baby...but, when did you get us a tree?" I ask as we walked into the living room and sat down at the coffee-table to eat.

I look down at the delicious Chinese take-out Jimin had ordered, and my mouth instantly watered at the assortment of lo-mein, fried rice, white rice, spring rolls, and more. I take a sip of green tea he had set out, making me smile at how he had set this all up for us, let alone order it, when he was so busy. 

He must've known me, and the baby, were craving more comfort food today.

"I ordered the tree a couple of weeks ago when I saw you decorating the house for the season. I thought we could hang-up the lights and ornaments together...well technically with our honeybun, too," he smiles, reaching over to rub my belly.

"I would love to, Jimin. Let's eat first though, baby is hungry!" I urge, making us both giggle as we dug-in.

After we ate, Jimin cleaned-up the mess we had made and came back with a big box from the garage that had the tree he ordered before running back to get the boxes of ornaments and lights. I giggled at how fast he was moving; he just couldn't wait to do this.