13: Riding & Roughness

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

"Ahh," I whimper as Jimin starts to rub on my clothed clit.

Our breathing was hot and we were panting out of control. The sexual tension was rising and I couldn't control my adrenaline at this point.

He got me where he wanted me...again.

He was layering kisses all over my neck to add to the pleasure, making me lean my head back, mewling and whimpering.

To get better access, he suddenly unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, sticking his hand inside to be met with my bodysuit snapped together before he could reach my lace undies, making him halt his pleasure-giving.

"You will get punished if you wear something like this again. Do you understand?" he hisses, making me look back down at him with doe eyes.

"W-Why?" I whisper, tucking in my bottom lip.

"Because you're a tease...How am I supposed to get you out of this, hm?" he asks, patting my lower stomach.

"I-I'm sorry, it's just a bodysuit...A-And what's the punishment?" I ask, stuttering innocently.

"Something you're not ready for, baby," he purrs as he gently wraps his strong hand around my throat, earning a seductive breath from me. "Do you like it when Daddy chokes you, huh?" he coos darkly as he tightens his grip, making my face pull up higher.

"Y-Yes," I whisper breathlessly.

"Does it make you wet, baby girl?" he teases as he rubs his thumb against my skin.

It was so erotic and he was so damn sexy. He loved foreplay and loved being in control. I just nodded in response and swallowed, causing him to take his hand away. I looked into his hungry eyes as he licked his lips.

Desire. Want. Dominance.

Suddenly, he grabbed my right leg and pulled it over his so I was now straddling his leg, facing him. I stared into his hooded eyes and my breathing hitched.

"Take those pants and that bodysuit off, right now, and get back on me just like this, yeah?" he demands, cocking his head to the side.

I nodded fast and slid off of him to take my jeans and bodysuit off. After discarding my items, I straddled back on his leg like mounting a horse, in just my bra and undies. I looked at him like a little kid to a teacher, waiting for instructions.

"Now, I want you to rub yourself on me," he commands, smirking afterward.

"W-What do you mean?" I ask, naive to what he was trying to tell me.