33: Lies & Lust

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

A few days later...

My birthday was great, and I was still in shock at everything Jimin had pulled off for me. I couldn't believe it; he really was an amazing boyfriend. I spent the past couple of days planning things we could do with my mom and brother while they were still in the city.

Plus, Jimin told me that he wanted to take me out to a nice dinner this Friday since it was the weekend. 

How could I resist?

It was Sunday, which I thought would be relaxing until Jimin told me there was another charity event being held at Jin's parents' huge castle. But this time, by Namjoon's parent's business.

I really didn't wanna go, especially how it went last time, but Jimin promised me that he wouldn't buy anything, and would just go to support. To add to that, he needed a plus one and told me he wouldn't go without me.

The sun was setting and it was time for us to get ready. Jimin went with his usual but added a black suit jacket. I ended up going with a white silk dress with spaghetti straps, that had a slit down one of my legs, matching it with some pearl earrings and white satin heels.

After getting ready, I put my hair in a half-up-half-down style and did some light makeup with a glossy lip. I walked into the closet to put on my heels and grab a matching white clutch that had a pearl chain.

After doing one more final check in our side mirror, I headed out to the main area of the penthouse to see Jimin sitting on one of the island stools just waiting for me.

"All ready," I whisper shyly, making him look up at me with a dropped jaw.

"Wow, sweetheart. You look amazing," he coos, standing up and walking over towards me.

"...Thank you," I reply, looking down in shyness.

"I'm serious, baby. I got the best-looking plus one...and it's all-natural beauty," he winks, grabbing my waist and pulling me in close.

"Are we gonna go, or what?" I ask cutely, laying my hand on his chest.

"Fine," he pouts, letting go of me before grabbing his wallet and keys.

I giggled at his cuteness and followed him to the front door. He let me exit first before we headed down the hall to the elevators. After we made our way to his car, I took a look at mine...and damn, she was sexy.

I still couldn't believe Jimin had got me a literal car...a sports car at that. He rented me a spot in the garage next to his.

Cutting off my thoughts, Jimin opened my door, letting me get in and buckle my seatbelt. He did the same before igniting his Porsche to life.