26: Missed Calls From Jewel

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

The next morning...

Waking up to the sound of a phone ringing repeatedly, I rubbed my eyes and took a big yawn as I sat up in bed. I heard the shower running, signaling to me that Jimin was getting ready for the day. 

After hearing the ringing again, I looked over to see Jimin had his phone plugged into the charger on his nightstand. Peeking over to see who kept calling him, my heart froze.

"Missed Call: Jewel 💎"

My heart sank to my stomach...I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Closing my eyes and shaking my head, I reopened them to look again to see if I was in a nightmare and just seeing things...Sure enough, it said the same thing.

I don't know why but anger started to boil within me; not only because he was still messing around, but because out of all of his exes, it was her. I should've figured a "family friend" never leaves.

How was I supposed to feel about this? Everything we've been through, how much we've grown as a couple...it meant nothing to him? I had a feeling Jewel was always way more than a "one-time hook-up."

Shaking me out of my frantic thoughts, Jimin opened the bathroom door, revealing himself in his usual white towel wrapped around his hips as he began walking to the closet...before seeing that I was awake.

I quickly glanced at him before getting up and slamming the bathroom door shut, locking it behind me.

As I was peeing, he knocked on the door. "Morning, baby. A-Are you okay?" he asks, his breath shaky.

"Ask your baby, Jewel, if she's okay," I whimper, flushing and washing my hands.

I looked in the mirror at my tired self, observing my red and tired eyes. Readjusting my high bun, I opened the door and walked right past him and out into the kitchen area.

I heard him follow me as he was still in just his towel. "Sweetheart, what's wrong? Why are you ignoring me?" he asks, walking towards me.

I opened the fridge and poured myself some iced tea before taking a sip. I tried to hold some tears back as much as I could but a couple decided to fall down my cheek.

Taking a deep breath, I turned around towards him. "Check your phone, Jimin. I thought you were done with that shit, I thought you were done with that slut," I grit, setting my glass down on the island.