44: Getting Destroyed

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.* 

"Lay down and spread your fucking legs," Jimin hisses as I walk backward toward the bed while he chases me down like a wolf hunting its prey.

I smirked and giggled, laying my clean naked body back onto the bed, spreading my legs as I leaned up on my elbows. He huffed and walked toward the bed, biting his lip at the sight of my oozing entrance before shoving his sweatpants down.

He was already hard again, of course. Suddenly, he reached around my thighs and tugged me to the edge of the bed roughly, causing me to fall onto my back.

Giving me no time to protest, he slid right into me. Grabbing my waist, he began thrusting like an animal, making me whimper and mewl. We didn't even speak, we just stared at each other, panting as we fucked hard on the side of our bed.

I could tell we were both chasing our highs because Jimin's face started to weaken.

I decided to tease him by pulsing around him, making him look even more desperate as he kept his steady pace. His breathing sped up and he gulped, letting me know he was battling not to burst inside me.

Like he said before, he would always let me come first...I was just testing him.

"Baby," he pants, biting his lip as he starts slowing down his strokes.

"Show me, Daddy. Let me have some," I breathe, throwing my head back in pleasure.

He gave me dark eyes and unleashed a beast, pounding into me at an unearthly speed. I screamed, rolling my eyes back at the friction. I knew what he was doing; he was trying to make me climax first...because of his pride. I tried to hold back as much as I could, just to play the game, but he knew how to make my body weak.

I could tell he was so close, but he beat me. Suddenly, I shuttered harshly around him, screaming ecstasy into the air as I grabbed onto the duvet for dear life. Almost simultaneously, he gripped my thighs tightly and filled me with his cum.

He groaned loudly as he poured every drop into me, my legs still shaking in his embrace. He was so patient with me and understood I needed time to ride out my high.

"I'll never come before you," he pants, sliding out and letting his juices ooze out of me.

"You're too prideful," I whisper, leaning up on my elbows.

"I'm a gentleman, that's what I am," he hisses, giving me siren eyes before he looks back down at his pleasure dripping out of me.

"Jimin, I already changed the comforter once today," I whine, trying to carefully get up from the bed without dripping all over.