[THANK YOU]

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

<3333333

A LITTLE NOTE OF THANKS:

Wow, I don't even know where to start. This was my first time writing a Jimin/BTS fanfiction, let alone any fanfiction or story on Wattpad. As I wrote, and read other stories as well, I learned so many things about my writing style.

I truly hope you all loved and enjoyed this story, and that it sparked a little joy in your life. I hoped you could immerse yourself in it and just forget about reality for a while; we all need that sometimes.

Thank you for your reads, comments, votes, messages, follows, etc., it means the world. I felt encouraged as I wrote on, seeing all of your love.

So please, let this be your encouragement...if you wanna write a BTS fanfiction, any fanfiction, or any story, write!!! It can be on your own time, but just write your ideas down and let them come to life.

I think since I'm such a Jimin bias, it was easy for me to articulate him into a certain type of character.

And though I've written other Jimin fanfics, TWO WEEKS will always be my baby. My other fanfics are not as long as this story was. But it was a journey that I enjoyed, so thank you for your support along the way.

EXPLANATIONS/OTHER REMARKS:

Did you have any questions about anything as you read on? Anything about any of the characters, storyline, etc.? I'll try my best to answer them for you!

Also, I wanted to see if you guys caught on to any of the little signs and reasons I put in the story as to why Y/N and Jimin were soulmates all along.

Here are some of them:

- Y/N's plane seat was in row 13 on her and Ella's flight to Seoul (13, because it's the day of Jimin's birthday in real life).

- Y/N's hotel room was "1013" at the Josun with Ella (aka Jimin's birthday in real life).

- Both of their dads passed away from cancer.

- Y/N's birthday was on June 7th (7 for BTS).

- They bought each other Tiffany & Co. products throughout the story (because Jimin is a Tiffany & Co. house ambassador in real life).

- One of Jimin's clubs was named "Thirteen" (13 for the same reason listed above).

- Y/N was the 13th (and last) girl Jimin had slept with (13 for the same reason listed above).

- Honey weighed 6 pounds, 13 ounces when she was born (6 & 13 because that's the day BTS debuted in real life).

- The use of "Forever, You and I" (aka the lyric from Jimin's solo single, "Like Crazy").

- The use of the words "like crazy" (same as the reason listed above).

- The walk-in song at their wedding reception was Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake (if you're a true ARMY, then you understood why...aka debut Jimin).

I think that's all...Did you catch anything else? Please let me know!

Also, if you have any questions about any of the characters, go ahead and ask away! I just thought it didn't matter to go deeper into their stories further than I did.

I hope you didn't take the story too seriously; it was quite literally made up...everything in it.

I also hope you saw the character growth in all of the characters, especially Y/N and Jimin. Since it was my first time writing a made-up story, pretty much in general, I hope my writing could articulate that character development.

Second to last...I hope this story gave you butterflies and goosebumps or got your toes curling at least once. It was a very mature and erotic story...I hope you understand.

Finally, if you happen to catch any grammar issues, spelling mistakes, or anything like that in my story, please go easy on me! I edit all of the time, catching things I didn't before, so I'll probably end up finding it...because I'm so damn OCD, lol!

Well...I guess that's it! I may or may not come back and add more to this note but for now...THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Wishing you all the best in life, and that all of your dreams come true! 🧸🫰🏹

~~~

A/N: BORAHAE! BORAHAE! BORAHAE! 💜

© All Rights Reserved

[edited]

[708 words]