39: Happy & Horny

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*

A few days later...

These past few days have been nothing short of amazing. Jimin and I ate lunch with his mom, my mom, and my brother the day after Jimin's mom had come to the penthouse...and it went way better than we thought.

I warned my mom on text before we met up that I had made up with Mrs. Park and to go easy on her. They kicked it off right away, and they were both excited about us getting married. We also told my mom and brother that I was pregnant again and they were ecstatic for us.

Unfortunately, they had to go back to the States because their time here in Seoul was finished. My mom told me to keep her updated on my first doctor's appointment, which Jimin and I scheduled for today. I was nervous, but also super excited. We would be seeing our baby for the first time, even if it was super small.

We also decided that in a couple of days, we were gonna move back into the mansion. After a lot of discussion, we thought it would be better safety-wise, for my pregnancy, and ultimately, raising a family there. Jimin claimed we could go to the penthouse whenever we wanted to, but I was excited to get back to seeing Ella every day.

However, he told me that all of the boys had moved out into their own apartments, because a few of them had got girlfriends, and because they just always wanted to. Taehyung and Ella were moving out soon, too, leaving the whole house to me and Jimin.

I already had ideas for the nursery and everything. We were going to tell Ella and Tae the good news after our doctor's appointment, but I already knew Ella would be on it, trying to plan my gender reveal and baby shower.

Jimin and I also decided that we should register our marriage now, so we were legally married on paper, then have our wedding later on...so I didn't have to worry about fitting a big baby bump into a dress. I wanted to look the best I could walking down the aisle, but he thought I would look sexy pregnant in a wedding dress.

Nevertheless, he agreed to my plea and we decided we would have our wedding when the baby was around a year old.

After getting ready for the day, me and Jimin headed out to the hospital to see Mrs. Kim for my first appointment. She was thrilled to hear we were pregnant again, so fast. I was still nervous, because of what happened when we last saw her, but Jimin was helping me calm down on the ride there.

We pulled into the hospital's parking garage and headed into the pregnancy center. After waiting a few minutes, we headed into a room and waited for Mrs. Kim to come in.

"It's gonna be okay, baby," Jimin coos as he holds my hand tightly.

I nod back with a nervous smile before the door opens, revealing Mrs. Kim with a smile on her face. "Oh, hi, you two! Welcome back, I'm so happy to hear the good news," she gleams, hugging us before getting all of her equipment ready.