10: Dangerous Encounters

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MILD SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

Dinner was amazing and we were now exiting the dining room to go get ready for a night out at one of the boy's clubs.

When they brought up going out tonight, me and Ella of course said yes, since we had been stuck in the house all day. All of the boys went to their rooms while Ella and I went to the guest room to help each other get ready.

"Hey, I'm gonna go get ready with Ella in the guest room, since my stuff is already in there. I'll just move it all over tonight," I whisper to Jimin as we reach the top of the stairs and walk down the hall.

"Fine," he pouts towards me like a baby, making me giggle.

Me and Ella made our way into the guest room, where she had also put her suitcases. I closed and locked the door, turning around to take a deep breath.

"Okay, so what should we wear?" Ella asks, grinning from ear to ear.

"Hell if I know," I chuckle, getting down on my knees to look through my suitcase.

"Girl...are you gonna hang any of that up? I already did mine," she wonders, pointing her hand towards the walk-in closet.

"I-It's just...Ella, how long are we staying here? We leave in about a week, so why should I hang it all up?" I reply, frowning a bit.

"Girl, just hang up your clothes and don't worry about all of that...Let's just enjoy tonight!" she exclaims, walking into the closet to pick something to wear.

"Well, Jimin wants me to move all of my stuff over to his room, anyway," I scoff, shaking my head.

"Umm, no. This is the girl's room, your stuff is staying here," she claims, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Hah, you try telling him that," I chuckle sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

"Y/N, he can't control you. He doesn't control you," she states, trying to prove her point.

"I know, I know. He's just...used to getting his way," I reply softly.

"Well...this time, he's not!" she shouts from the closet, making me giggle at her tenacity.

We eventually found outfits to wear after a few minutes of back and forth. I went with a sleeveless tight mauve dress that was about mid-thigh. It wasn't short enough to have my ass hanging out, but it wasn't as conservative, either.

I didn't need to wear a bra, since it was a bandage dress that wasn't see-through. Pairing it with silver strappy heels, I topped it off with some diamond stud earrings. I just curled my hair slightly to put some waves in it, along with a light makeup look.