9: Shower Gags & Basketball Games

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

The day flew by for me and Ella. We spent time slightly organizing the main part of the house for the boys, and helping the housekeeper, Ms. Ann. We then followed with catching up on some of our fave Netflix shows while Pierre made us a wonderful lunch with soups and grilled cheeses.

It was around 4:30 pm now, when we suddenly heard the garage door open, causing us to slightly flinch on the couch. We had been used to the silence, but we kinda missed all the commotion of the boys. Ella and I wanted to go out and do something fun today, but neither of us felt like paying for an Uber.

A few seconds later, Taehyung, Jin, and Hobi walked into the living room to see us. Tae saw Ella and instantly lit up, it was so cute. He walked over and placed a kiss on her cheek from behind the couch while she lifted her hands to give him a backward hug.

"Hi," Ella coos shyly.

"Hi, baby. Did you have a good day?" he asks, now walking around to sit next to her.

"Couldn't have been better. We cleaned up, watched shows, and ate lunch," she replies, giving him cute doe eyes.

"Ouu, that sounds fun. I'm glad you didn't tear up the place; we were testing you guys," Tae responds while glaring at the both of us.

"Really, Tae? We're harmless. You guys are the ones holding us captive," I glare back in sarcasm.

"We have a unique story. But I'm glad it happened because I can't keep my eyes off of this one," he replies shyly, squishing Ella's cheeks, causing her to giggle and push him away.

As Jin and Hobi sat down, Jungkook, Namjoon, and Yoongi came back into the living from the kitchen with beers in their hands, handing one to Taehyung, Jin, and Hobi. I looked behind me but didn't see Jimin.

My heart instantly dropped, making me curious about where he was. As the boys said their thank-you's and sat down to turn on a basketball game, I decided to reach over and nudge Tae.

"Hey, Tae, where's Jimin?" I ask in a whisper.

"Who knows, he probably went up to his room. He's mad, because we didn't get this certain deal that he wanted today...sooo, yeah," he responds, pursing his lips into a thin line.

"Oh, no, I'm sorry to hear that, guys," I reply, glancing at all of them and back to Tae.

"It's fine; we have many loyal business partners that keep us steady. It's just, these particular people would've bought the most guns we've ever sold, but they didn't wanna agree on our price," Namjoon buds in, making Ella's eyes get large.

"Guns?!" she gasps, looking over to Namjoon.

Yeah, Ella didn't know what they really did. I guess Tae hadn't told her yet, probably not to scare her. I didn't wanna tell her for the same reason, I just thought Tae might have. I wasn't in shock, because Jimin had told me last night, so I already knew.