20: The Ball From Hell

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

A few days later...

It was finally Saturday night, aka time for the Kim's big charity event slash ball. Jimin said there would be good food there, so that was enough to convince me. The event was being held by Jin's parents; they were huge socialites in Seoul.

Though I was going to support Jin and the boys, I was still afraid to run into Mrs. Park. Jimin told me it would be okay, but I wasn't too sure after my first impression of her the other day. Plus, apparently, Jewel and her family were gonna be attending as well.

As evening came, Jimin and I started to get ready. He got dressed first in a gorgeous black tuxedo with a matching tie and a white button-down underneath, paired with black dress shoes and no jewelry for a classier look.

When I say this man was beyond handsome, I wasn't lying. His sultry exotic cologne just added the extra touch.

I went with a long black silk dress that hugged my curves perfectly. It had a classy slit up the left leg and an open back. Grabbing black lace undies, I decided to opt out of a bra. I paired my dress with some gorgeous colorful crystal drop earrings and black satin closed-toe heels.

After finishing my whole process, along with curling my hair and doing a smokey-eye makeup look, I made my way out into the room to see Jimin at his desk on his laptop. When I sat down on the bench in front of his bed to put my heels on, I heard him shut his laptop and walk over towards me.

"Are you trying to make me rip that dress off and bend you over, hm?" he hisses, making me look up at him with a slight blush.

"Stop," I giggle, walking over to his side mirror to do a last-minute check.

"That's not what you say when I'm inside you," he purrs from behind me while giving me a smirk in the mirror.

He hugged me around my waist and rested his chin on my left shoulder. Our sexual tension was so high, especially since we hadn't had sex in a few days. He's been super busy with work and I was out running errands to help out Pierre and Ms. Ann.

"Jiminnn, we're running late, we have to go," I plead, trying to pull his hands off of my stomach, but he wouldn't let go.

"I don't wanna go," he whines, hiding his nose in the crook of my neck.

"Baby, I don't want to either, but we have to. Your mom will kill us, and let's just go to support Jin and his parents, okay?" I explain, turning my head towards his.

There was a moment of silence, but it wasn't awkward; it was happiness. We were just standing together in an embrace, and it was like he didn't wanna let me go. I smiled at him in the mirror before he finally lifted his head.