4: A Hangover With A Cure

The next morning...

Cue the headache...that was now pressing through my skull, signally my body that I was now awake. Before I opened my eyes, I started to become aware of my surroundings. I was lying on my belly on a bed with my legs sprawled out. I felt the instant warmth and softness of what seemed to be a fluffy comforter covering me.

I instantly opened my eyes in panic and quickly looked around to see no one lying beside me. 

I'm not in my hotel...Where the hell am I?

I looked around to see myself resting in a bed with a gray suede headboard with white pillows, a matching duvet, and a gray blanket thrown messily at the foot of the bed, along with matching nightstands on either side.

Luxurious. Like out of Architectural Digest.

Scanning across the room, I saw a couple of gray suede chairs, a high-end luxury dresser with colognes displayed on top, a desk, and floor-to-ceiling doors that led out to a massive balcony. 

The room screamed rich as fuck, and was for sure custom-designed.

I sat up in bed and slid back to the headboard to get a full glance at where I was. I saw a huge walk-in closet to my left and what I assumed was the bathroom, where the door was shut. I heard what seemed to be the shower running and I instantly panicked.

Am I at Jimin's house?

I looked down to see that I wasn't in the outfit that I wore to the club, but instead, an oversized graphic tee, which I assumed was Jimin's, and the same undies I had put on last night before I left. My heart instantly started pounding. 

How the hell did I get into this t-shirt?!

Breaking up my rapid thoughts, I heard the water stop from inside the bathroom. After a few seconds past, the door opened, revealing Jimin shirtless with just a white towel hanging around his hips. 

I instantly gasped at the scene in front of me as he ran his hand through his wet blonde hair before looking up at me.

Lord have mercy.

"Like what you see, babe?... Glad to see you're up," he smirks, chuckling at the first part before walking over to his walk-in closet where I didn't have a full view of him anymore.

I looked down to see my phone was on the nightstand next to me. I picked it up to check the time. 

9:34 am.

Not even thirty seconds later, Jimin walked out of his closet fully clothed in black slacks and his signature white button-down with a couple of buttons undone. He walked over to pick a cologne before spraying it on his neck and wrists.