5: Breakfast & Other Women

As Jimin and I finally made our way downstairs, I got to see what his house looked like. When we made our way down his black and white marble hallway, we finally arrived at a massive kitchen.

I couldn't believe my eyes at the incredible architecture in his place, it was magnificent. It's as if he was a King who lived in a real castle. He must've had it renovated because it seemed to be old European architecture with modern finishes throughout.

His kitchen had marble countertops with gold finishes, but crown molding all around to make it more classic.

As we entered Jimin's kitchen, my eye instantly caught a chef with a white apron on, placing tons of breakfast foods like bacon, eggs, toast, and fruits on the island in front of us. It made my mouth water and I think Jimin could tell as I disconnected my hand from his to walk over to the island to look at everything.

"Pierre, good morning. How are you?" Jimin speaks up to the chef, now walking over towards me and placing his hand around my waist.

Tingles.

"Jimin, good morning, sir! I've made all of your favorites, let me know if there's anything else I can get for you. The fresh juices are in the fridge!" Pierre replies with what seems like a French accent.

"Thank you, Pierre. I'm sure we can manage, this looks amazing," Jimin responds, causing Pierre to turn around from the sink where he was cleaning up.

"Oh! Hi, how are you? I didn't know Jimin had brought someone over," Pierre exclaims, now facing me as he wipes his wet hands on a kitchen towel.

"Um..Hi. Uh, yeah. This looks incredible, thank you for cooking," I reply shyly, smiling.

"Pierre, this is Y/N. Y/N, this is Pierre, my private chef. He makes all the meals for me and the boys," Jimin states, making Pierre chuckle a bit.

"They're absolute pigs, but they're great! Nice to meet you, Y/N," Pierre chuckles again, reaching his hand out to shake mine.

I took his hand back with things running through my mind.

So, it's not just Jimin who lives here? Is it the boys from the hotel?

"Nice to meet you as well, Pierre. I'm sure the food is delicious," I smile, then let go of his hand.

"Well, dig in! I'm off, but you know where to reach me if you need anything, Jimin!" Pierre exclaims towards Jimin as he hangs up his apron.

"Of course!" Jimin chuckles, giving Pierre a pat on the back as he walks out of the kitchen.

I was just trying to process everything. Jimin's life seemed so complex and extravagant. It seemed so expensive, or at least seemed like he spent a lot of money on random things, like chefs, housekeepers, etc.