58: Till Death Do Us Part

A month later...

Today was the day. The day I walked down the aisle to my Prince Charming, finally. Though we've been legally married on paper for about a year, I knew today would make it more magical. 

Jimin and I decided, instead of trying to book some grand venue on the coast of Italy, we went with a beautiful venue on the coast of Busan; his hometown. It meant the world to him, and it felt so serene when we toured it months ago.

All of Jimin's family were gonna be here; from his mom, to his aunts, uncles, and cousins. And of course Jimin flew out my mom, brother, aunts, uncles, and cousins, too. 

We've spent the past week in a luxury resort near the venue to get ready for the wedding and all...and we haven't stopped fucking since we got here. We had the rehearsal-dinner last night with everyone, and it began to feel so real.

Pierre, his wife, Ms. Ann, River, Lucas, all of Jimin's team, the boys, all of their girlfriends, and of course, Ella and Taehyung, were all gonna be attending. We limited the guest-list, because I wanted it to be small and intimate, surrounded by the people who truly loved us and supported us. 

I was over-the-moon excited, but I would be lying if I said I haven't been stressed. We've been working with a wedding planner these past few months to make sure everything was perfect; from the venue, to the food, the cake, the invitations, the flowers, the reception, and everything in-between. 

Plus, trying to pick the perfect gown, a rehearsal-dinner dress, and a reception dress, along with all of the shoes and accessories, was just bonus things added to the list of things to do. The wedding was gonna be more neutral and airy, because we're on the coast and loved the feel of it all.

But I've been in my element, because I've always dreamed of this. Jimin knew how much it meant to me, and told me to spend as much as I wanted to. Of course I felt terrible, but he told me he wouldn't even look at his account, that letting him have me on our wedding night would be more than enough payback.

We decided to do our wedding more traditional, so me, Honeybun, Ella, and all of the girlfriends stayed in our own huge suite, while Jimin and the boys stayed in their own. Of course the girls were all of my bridesmaids and the boys were all of Jimin's groomsmen. 

Being awoken by the sound of Honey whimpering, I fluttered my eyes open to see her standing up in the portable crib I bought on the trip. Sitting up in bed, I looked over to see Ella was still fast asleep before getting out of bed and retrieving Honey. She immediately stopped crying, but I knew she was hungry.

Walking into the kitchen that was in the suite, I looked to see it was 8:07 on the microwave clock. I walked down the aisle at 3pm sharp, and was so happy to see not one cloud in the sky when I looked out the window.