18: Meeting Mrs. Park

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

One week later...

It's been a week and my period has now ended. I got to FaceTime Ella and Taehyung a couple of times and it seemed like they were having a blast back home.

She also told me that she finally lost her virginity to him. She claimed it meant more and was super special because it was at "her place." It made me confess to her that Jimin and I had been having sex for a while now. She wasn't surprised at all and kinda figured that out.

To add to the craziness, Jimin told me that his mom was randomly coming over to visit today. She invited herself just to come to check up on her, "baby boy."

Although Jimin told me some iffy things about her, I didn't want that to affect my impression of her. I decided to shower and get ready in skinny jeans and a nice blouse, with my hair curled and soft makeup done.

I wanted to make the best first impression on Mrs. Park, so that's why I decided to look a little classier. I also didn't wanna deal with drama today, and I'm sure she was a nice lady anyway.

Jimin and I got a little closer this past week, which was nice. We did cute couple stuff like going on a café date, watched movies together, and snuggled. Nevertheless, he seemed stressed about his mom's arrival since she was about to show up any minute.

She claimed she would show up at noon, so we briefed Pierre so he could have her favorites ready when she got here.

I couldn't believe I was meeting his mother today. I hoped maybe one day he could meet mine as well. Helping Jimin organize the house a bit, we went around fluffing the living room pillows to make the final touches.

All of the boys went into the office today...Wonder why? Jimin claimed she'd only been here a couple of times since they moved in years ago.

"Don't be nervous, babe, it's only a couple of hours," Jimin coos softly, pulling me into a hug as he saw I was taking deep breaths.

"I know...I-I just wanna make a good first impression, Jimin; it's your mother," I reply, looking into his dreamy eyes with a soft smile.

"She's going to love you, don't worry," he claims, calming me down a bit.

I nodded, and as if it was on cue, the doorbell rang. We walked down the long checkerboard marble hallway to the front door. Jimin opened the door to reveal his mother, who looked straight at me with a grim look. I smiled back, but she didn't return it.

Instead, she walked in right past us. "Hello, son!" Jimin's mom shouted as she walked down the hall.

"Welcome, Mother. It's been a while, it's nice to see you," Jimin replies with no emotion, shutting the front door and grabbing my hand to walk with him.