11: First Times & Sweet Cuddles

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

Jimin slammed his lips onto mine, electricity flowing through us. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer while he grabbed my ass, giving it a hard squeeze. Our sexual tension was at an all-time high and I was mentally preparing myself to lose it all tonight.

His hands were moving all around my body like he was a caged animal. He forced his tongue into my mouth and I let him explore. Pulling at the back of his hair, I moaned into the kiss and wrapped one of my legs around his waist, wanting more.

We were passionately making out like it would be our last, and I needed more. Suddenly he picked me up from under my thighs and slammed my back against the wall without breaking the kiss.

I whimpered at his force but continued to pull at his luscious locks as he bit my lip possessively. He pulled away and we rested our foreheads against each other, panting as we caught our breath.

His stare showed hunger, possessiveness, passion...love.

"We better get to my room before I fuck you against this wall, yeah?" he whispers between labored breaths.

"Y-Yeah," I pant, licking his taste off of my lips.

With that, he readjusted his grip on the underneath of my legs and carried me down the hall and into his room as I kept my hands around his neck for grip.

He suddenly placed his lips back onto mine and we instantly shoved our tongues back in to explore. He turned around to kick the door shut with his foot while locking it with one hand, trying to hold on underneath my ass to not let me fall.

"Oh my gosh, be careful, Jimin!" I giggle when breaking away from the kiss, afraid that he might drop me.

After he locked the door, we went back to our raging make-out session that seemed like we couldn't get enough of.

Sloppy. Erotic. Desirable.

In the midst, I happened to pull his bomber jacket off of him. He kicked off his combat boots before trying to unbuckle my silver strappy heels. After almost dropping me, he decided to stop trying, causing me to giggle.

He continued to carry me over to his bed before forcefully throwing me down, causing me to gasp. I felt the softness of his silk sheets and fluffy duvet under my skin, instantly relaxing me. 

It was time, our time.

I couldn't believe I was losing my virginity to one of the most powerful men in Seoul, but somehow I was okay with it...and I actually trusted him. I saw this gentleness in his eyes that I'm not sure many other people saw.