27: The Positives & The Negatives

While Jimin was at the office, I decided to clean the whole house. I went on an OCD rampage of vacuuming, mopping, dusting, organizing, doing laundry, dishes; the whole nine yards.

Feeling so satisfied as I finished, I decided to light a candle on the island counter to top off the vibes in the penthouse. I spent the rest of the afternoon sending some orders through for my online business, then decided to finish up a Netflix show I've been watching.

With the afternoon coming to an end, I looked at my phone to see it was almost five. I hadn't heard from Jimin the whole day since he left, but I decided I should probably start to make dinner.

But the thing was, I had no energy. I didn't know if it was from all of the cleaning, but I did not feel like making dinner.

After thinking about different options, I ended up ordering us take-out pizza to the apartment, just to make it simple. I thought Jimin would probably like that too, since we both hadn't had pizza in forever.

As I started walking down the hall to our bedroom, I heard the front door being scanned open, signally to me that Jimin was coming in. As he walked in, he looked beyond worn-out, and I felt so bad for him. He threw his laptop bag and a shopping bag onto the island and walked over to the fridge to grab a water bottle.

"Hi, baby," I whisper, walking back into the kitchen.

"Hi, kitten," he coos, taking a sip of water.

"You look exhausted," I say, walking over to him with a sympathetic smile.

"I am. More meetings than I thought. I didn't mean to stay longer than I usually do, I should've texted you, babe," he explains, setting his water down and meeting me halfway.

"It's fine, honey. I ordered us take-out pizza, I'm so excited about it," I giggle lightly, looking down in shyness.

"That sounds so good right now...Thank you, Princess. Did you put it on my card that I left for you?" he asks, rubbing his thumb on my cheek.

"No...I paid for it, but it's fine."

"Kitten, please don't. That's why I gave you one of my cards, so you can use it for whatever you need," he pleads, looking down at my lips, then back up to my eyes.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I will next time. But you know I make my own money, so let me treat us tonight," I murmur.

"Fine. Thank you for treating us, baby," he responds, smirking and biting his lip.

"I cleaned the whole apartment, too," I smile proudly.

"Damn, I need to put a ring on it...fast," he hisses, grabbing my waist and pulling me into him.