6: Frustration Turned To Pleasure

As fast as Taehyung told us Ella was here, he was gone; leaving me and Jimin by ourselves again in his room. I instantly felt excitement bubble inside of me that my friend was here, and that I could finally see her after a couple of days.

"Go, babe, go see her. I have to reply to some emails real quick," Jimin coos, smiling softly towards me.

"You don't have to go into your big 'fifty-story office'?" I sarcastically ask, throwing up air quotations.

"Not today, no. I only go in when we have meetings or whenever I need to. Today, it's okay if I stay home," he claims, not denying that his office building was fifty stories tall.

I just scoffed with a chuckle, sat my stuff back down on the nightstand, and began to head out of Jimin's room. "I'll be downstairs," I tell him, about to walk out, until he says something that makes me freeze in my tracks.

"Okay...But just know we're not finished here, kitten," he hisses, his eyes burning holes through my back.

"Aren't there twenty-four hours in a day?" I whisper, now turning around to face him.

I knew that was bold for me to say; it was actually unusual of me. I was usually quite shy and reserved. Maybe he'd given me a tad of confidence; making me feel good, making me feel wanted.

He looked up from his laptop straight into my eyes, licking his lips. "Smart girl...twenty-four hours for me to pleasure every inch of you, baby," he purrs in a low raspy tone.

"Jimin!" I exclaim, looking out his door and back to him to see if anyone was listening in on our conversation.

"What, sweetheart?... Yeah, I know. You act like an angel...until my lips are on yours," he hisses, biting his lip.

Here we go again, we're insane.

Although I was pretty innocent, I still had that spice. I knew how to flirt if I really wanted to, and I think he liked that about me.

These past few days have moved so fast for me, that I still haven't had time to process it all. I really don't know what I've gotten myself into. Would this just be a quick two-week fling, or would it turn into something much more?

I didn't know how Jimin truly felt, besides him being horny for me 24/7. Trust me, I wasn't complaining about the richest man in Seoul being attracted to me, it's just...I need more than that. I wasn't just a cheap pitstop, and I wanted him to show me that I wasn't.

"You're crazy, you know that?" I tease him, giggling.

"I'm nothing you can't handle, love," he replies with a smirk.

Love, huh?

"I'm leaving, bye," I respond, turning around and walking out of his bedroom and down the long hallway.