30: Pleasure In The Porsche

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

As Jimin and I arrived back at the penthouse, he told me to get some rest, and that he would take care of me for the next week or so. Our McDonald's breakfast hit so hard, but now our stomachs were hurting a bit. 

After I went to the bathroom, Jimin tucked me back into bed and made sure I had everything I needed before he went to get some work done in the penthouse office.

"Wait..." I whispered to Jimin as he was about to walk out of the room.

"What, sweetie? Do you need something else?" he asks, walking back over towards me.

"I wanna see the old test...Where did you put it?" I ask softly.

"In one of the vanity drawers, let me go get it," he coos, walking into the bathroom to retrieve the "negative" test.

He then came back with the test and handed it to me. I blinked a few times to get my eyes ready to look super closely like Mrs. Kim said to. As I was looking, Jimin sat on the side of the bed, gently stroking my legs that were under the duvet.

Inspecting very closely, I actually began to see a really faint second line, making me look up at Jimin and gasp softly.

"What? Was it actually positive?" he asked, grabbing the test from me as tears started to surface in my eyes.

"Yeah. It's very faint, but Mrs. Kim was right," I whimper, shaking my head and wiping some tears off of my cheek.

"Oh, sweetheart..." Jimin coos after seeing the same faint line, setting it over on the nightstand and scooting up to hug me.

We just sat there embracing each other, bonding over knowing that we actually had been pregnant for longer than we thought. It made me wonder when we conceived; my mind was running like crazy. It had to have been before he came inside me because I took this test before he did that.

"I-I'm trying to think when we conceived, I-" I whisper, backing away from our hug.

"I would have to think, baby, mmm..." Jimin chuckles cutely, looking off to the side to pretend he was thinking.

"It was before you came inside me, because we took the test before that, and my period was nine days late, so..." I begin to think, trying to think of the first time we had unprotected sex after my last period.

"The stairs? That was the first time we had sex unprotected," he questions, licking his lips.

"No, because I had my period a couple of days later, remember?" I retort, raising my brows.

"Ohh, that's right," he breathes out, nodding.

"...Maybe, hmm..." I tried to think, and it suddenly popped into my mind.