42: I Can't Walk

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

"Yeah, you want me to ruin you?" Jimin hisses in my ear as he cascades his lips over it.

"...Wait," I whisper, pushing on his chest to make him back away.

"What? What is it?" he asks, not understanding why I'm breaking up our steamy moment.

"I just...I don't want you to just use me for sex," I mumble, looking down in nervousness.

"...What are you talking about?" he wonders, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I don't know, I really don't...Maybe I'm just thinking about how I was a virgin, and how you took my virginity so soon...like, did we move too fast?" I whimper, feeling all of my thoughts suddenly come into my brain out of nowhere.

"You think because we had sex soon after meeting was me using you? Because you still hold a grudge about my past, huh?" he grits, his breathing speeding up in defense mode.

"I'm not saying that, Jimin, I-"

"No. Do you think me marrying you and giving you a child is me using you? Because our bodies couldn't resist each other, that's why we had sex so soon. I'm not sure why we're even having this conversation, to be honest," he mumbles, walking out of the closet.

I took a deep breath, not understanding what brought these emotions about. Was it Ella subconsciously trying to influence me in my head? Me and Jimin's relationship has never been normal, but this was us.

Our twisted and stubborn way of being in love. The deepest love that it would hurt in your gut if anything happened to one another.

"Jimin, stop running away from the conversation," I grit, chasing after him as he sits down at his desk manspread, opening his laptop.

"I'm not, but I do feel hurt...Are you trying to take Ella's side or something? Believing in your head that I'm some millionaire guy just using you, huh?! That I could get any girl in the fucking world, but I chose you...for the rest of my life," he starts passionately but ends in a whisper.

"I know you love me...it's not that. But she is my friend, I've known her longer than you. She's just giving me advice and looking out for me, that's all," I whisper, not being able to look at him.

Suddenly, he stood up from his desk, the chair sliding back loudly. My breathing became labored as he walked toward me with a dominant look on his face.

I gulped as he hovered inches from my face, his sultry cologne filling my nose. "She's your friend, just like Tae is mine...but do you think I give a fuck what he says at the end of the day? I'll fuck you five times a day if I want to, but that doesn't mean I'm using you...It means that I can't keep my damn hands off of you and that I need to feel your soul and heart in that way...Yeah, we may get into stubborn little arguments and communicate...but your body tells me the most," he explains, breathing down my neck, giving me goosebumps.