57: Guns & Pleasure

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.* 

My heart instantly dropped to my stomach and I immediately looked away, grabbing Ella's hand under the table. She gave me a questioning look, but she knew what the look meant...worry. She looked up and looked around us to see Aiden, gasping in reaction.

"I have to call Jimin...we have no protection," I mumble, grabbing my phone out of my purse.

"Y/N," she mutters as her breath was shaky.

"I'm gonna call him," I pant nervously. "Girls...forgive me for not telling you, but we have to get out of here. I have to call Jimin. Him and the boys need to come get us," I whisper, my heart pounding through my chest as Aiden wouldn't stop staring.

"What? What's wrong, what's happening?" Hobi's girlfriend asks.

"There's someone bad...who's near us. Don't look around, we need to act normal," I whimper, retrieving my phone and pressing call on Jimin's contact.

Ring...ri-

"Sweetheart, I'm about to hit my tee-shot, everything okay?" Jimin asks as I hear metal clubs jingling around.

"Jimin," I whimper, and he immediately knew that tone from me.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" he grits, his breathing becoming heavy through the phone.

"We're eating lunch, and...Aiden," I whisper, trying not to look up as Ella held my other hand tightly for comfort.

"What?" he hisses, slamming his club back in his bag.

"He's here, Jimin. Sitting with his guys at a table near us. It's so crowded out here, but I felt off-" I start, but he cuts back.

"Do not move, do you hear me? Act normal and tell the girls we're all coming, right now," he tsks, getting in the golf-cart and zooming off.

"Okay...hurry, baby. I'm scared," I whimper, but he already hung up.

I put my phone back in my purse and take a sip of my tea to calm me down as Ella now let go of my hand and did the same. We both knew who Aiden was, but the girls didn't. I told them that we couldn't leave the table and that the boys were almost here...but I was nervous.

I suddenly thought about me and Ella's babies that were inside of our tummies. I didn't want Jimin or any of the other boys causing a huge scene in public; that wouldn't end well.

Catching me out of my frantic thoughts, our waitress comes back with our check, telling us to have a great day. I smile back before setting her tip in the billfold. Like it was right on cue, I see Jimin walking towards us from the parking-lot in his golf-attire with a windbreaker over top.