[EPILOGUE: PT. 1]

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

5 years later...

"Honey, Xander!" I call out as I'm walking down the hall with Rogue in my arms, looking in their bedrooms to have them nowhere to be found.

I looked in June's room and didn't see her, either. Shaking my head, I rushed downstairs and headed to the kitchen to see if Jimin had maybe got them up, considering it was Honey's first day of First Grade and Xander's first day of Kindergarten.

Rogue started whining since I just changed him, and he was hungry for a bottle. 

Life of a mom, where I have four kids running around like crazy...but they're my first priority. Hence why I'm still in my pjs with a messy-bun and teeth not brushed.

"Jimin, have you seen-" I begin, but turned into the kitchen to see Honey and Xander sitting on the island stools eating breakfast while June was in her high-chair, Jimin helping feed her.

"Woo, thank God...Today's a big day, guys," I sigh in relief, putting my hand on my heart.

Jimin saw Rogue crying and squirming, causing him to stand up and walk over to me. "Here, lemme take him. I'll get his bottle ready," he retorts, making me hand him over without an argument.

"Hi, big boy," Jimin coos, pinching his chubby cheeks.

"Good morning to all my love bugs," I coo to the kids, giving each one of them a kiss on top of their heads.

Honey and Xander low-key cringed while June giggled back at me. Jimin made Rogue's bottle, immediately shutting-up his cries. He still looked sexy as hell, even in his sweats, white tee, and messy bedhead.

This was our life...four kids, doing it all by ourselves. Pierre and Ms. Ann had partially retired, which we wanted them to. We felt bad practically bossing them around when we wanted to be a family; doing our own tasks around the house, like normal people. 

We've had to accumulate with every new kid, but somehow, we made it all work.

We also dropped River and Lucas; only calling them in if me and Jimin had to go somewhere fancy. We didn't want our kids thinking we were more special than others. Jimin also never carried a gun around the kids, he just didn't wanna take a chance.

After Honey, I ended-up giving birth to a baby boy, whom I named Xander Pil-woo Park; his middle name being in honor of Jimin's late father. He just turned five, and was full of strength and sweetness.

Honey was now six; full of sass, but very intelligent, bubbly, and sweet.

A couple of years later, I had my second daughter, June Mi-Jeong Park; her middle name in honor of Mrs. Park. She just turned three, and was the happiest toddler; named June because she was a June baby, just like me.