16: A Little Communication

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

As Jimin and I were walking back down the bathroom hall to exit the club, I felt him grab my hand tighter, causing me to look up immediately. I could feel him tense up next to me as he stopped us in our tracks.

A few men who seemed to be in their late twenties or early thirties appeared in front of us. Feeling Jimin's reaction, I looked over to his profile to see his jaw twitching in anger.

"Oh, look who it is. Mr. Park, how are you doing tonight?" one of the men chuckles, being the tallest and most muscular of his group of three guys.

"Aiden," he hisses, not wanting to be near him.

"And, who do we have here?" he smirks, staring into my soul as Jimin now wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me in tight.

This guy was beyond intimidating. He was taller than Jimin and seemed strong, covered in tattoos with tons of ear piercings. He had slick black hair brushed back with more tan and sweaty skin.

"Don't worry about it, we were just heading out," Jimin explains, giving him a death glare.

"Well, she's a pretty one...Oh, and your side-piece gives some good head; the rack on that bitch is insane," he brags towards Jimin as his other buddies chuckle after.

I mentally threw up in my mouth at Aiden's comment. Which one of Jimin's ex-flings was he talking about? By the explanation, I was guessing it was the Jewel chick that we ran into outside of the club last week.

Jimin had mentioned to me that she was playing around with Aiden; he wasn't lying. I instantly tensed up, not wanting to hear any more about Jimin's ex-girls. I just wanted to go home and get out of this slimy club.

"Aiden, this is not the time nor the place. Please excuse us," Jimin tsks, pulling me with him as we try to pass Aiden and his group.

He grabbed onto Jimin's bicep, causing us to stop in an instant. "Watch your girl, Park," Aiden threatens, causing me to flinch.

Jimin could sense it, because he tightened his grip around me, slightly giving me ease. "Last time I checked, I sold to you, I'm not involved with you. No need for the threats, Kang," he retorts, twitching his jaw.

I just looked down at the floor, trying not to look up at the intimidating man that was left of Jimin or the other men who were with him. I was scared to death and wished I would've never come to Seoul at this point.

"Keep up with the expensive prices, and I won't hesitate to find my way towards her," he smirks, making tears threaten to spill from my eyes.

I was beyond uncomfortable, I just wanted to get out of here.