Pregnancy Kits

Giovanni's Pov

"You called me?" Evelyn's said as she stood at the door of the living room.

We all were glaring at her, barely managing to keep ourselves from bursting with rage. She looked totally oblivious to the situation and was confused by the tension in the air.

"Come here" Andrei commanded her in his most threatening voice.

She looked conflicted in taking a step towards him but then hesitantly came forward and stopped a few feet away from Andrei. She was now standing in front of all of us as we occupied two sofas.

"Would you like to tell us about what's inside that bag?" Andrei asked her looking at the bag placed on the table behind her.

She turned around and just as she saw the bag she froze. Her eyes widened and her breathing became uneven. I could clearly see that she was panicking now and wanted to get out of here.

"Speak up Eleanora" Aaron ordered and she turned around towards us.

"I... I didn't do anything" She shuttered nervously with tears pooling in her eyes.

"You have the audacity to fucking lie to our face" Xander yelled and she flinched away taking a step back.

Before she could back up more Sandro got up and roughly grabbed her arm with one hand while the other went up to grab her jaw in a tight grip.

Her hands instantly went up to grab Sandro's wrist to free her jaw from his grip but it was to no avail he was obviously stronger than her.

"Who is he?" Sandro yelled at her face and tears started pouring out of her eyes.

"He's... I'm sorry... I'm sorry this won't happen again" She said between sobs.

Aaron immediately got up and yanked Sandro's hand off her. She backed away and turned towards the door to dash out when Xavier came to stand in front of her.

Her face turned into horrified now. She's probably very scared of Xavier due to the gun incident.

"He works here. Doesn't he?" He asked her but it was more of a statement than question.

"What? No!... No" She said shocked at his accusation.

"Then who the hell is he? Do you sneak out to fuck?" Sandro yelled from behind her while trying to get out of Aaron's hold.

"I haven't snuck out ever. The tests are old. I didn't... It was before I came here" She admitted in a very low voice while looking down at her shoes and crying uncontrollably.

"We still expect a name Eleanora" I said calmly trying my best to not act immature like my younger brothers.

"Please I'm sorry" She whispered not being able to speak due to her dry throat from constantly crying.

"What you did was very stupid. I expect you to not repeat your mistake ever again. If you do there will be serious consequences" Andrei said looking her directly in the eyes.

"What? You're gonna let her go? Just like that?" Xavier said looking at Andrei with disbelief.

Andrei gave him a glare to tell him to back off and turned to look at Eleanora waiting for her to answer.

"I'll never. I promise" She whispered looking at him with tear filled eyes.

"You may go now. We leave tomorrow afternoon" Andrei said and she rushed out of the living room as if it was suffocating her.

"Great. My sister is a slut!" Sandro said yanking himself from Aaron's grip who finally let him go after Nora left.

"Shut up! Don't call her names!" I snapped at him.