First Day

Eleanora's Pov

"Can I sit here?" I asked going to the only empty seat in the last row.

"Sure" The redhead replied and I sat next to her.

"Liliana" She brought her hand forward.

"Eleanora" I shook her hand.

"How do you know Silas?"

"He's my brother" A shock crossed her features and she hummed going back to her phone.

My first interaction wasn't that bad. Infact I was really proud of myself. It was the smallest conversation and might feel like a small thing to others but I was literally boasting with confidence after that.

I think I could do more of it if it doesn't escalate from normal everyday questions. I hope my brother's topic won't be a deal breaker for people.

Students were still looking at me weirdly and I saw a few of them point at me while talking but then the teacher came in and all the attention was on him now.

"So those of you who don't know I'm Carl Smith, you can call me Mr Smith. I'll be teaching you English" The teacher had a very cheerful personality.

"Let's quickly go over the new additions to our class" He said taking out a paper from the files he brought.

He said a few names and the students stood up giving him a nod. Then a subtle surprise appeared on his face before he finally said my name and I stood up gripping the table to calm myself and gave him a nod.

I didn't miss how he only introduced me by my first name whereas every student was introduced by their full name. But I think it's for good, I don't want to be know as the popular kid's sister.

After the introductions, he started teaching. I took notes and was grateful that no one was paying attention to me anymore.

As the class ended I gathered my stuff and exited the class when suddenly Liliana stopped me, offering to show me my second class.

I knew where my class was, Sandro had done a good job in explaining the directions to me but I still accepted the offer. It was good to not walk alone in this school filled with judgmental eyes.

"Bella" Luce was waiting for me by the entrance of my math class.

I gave him a big smile and left Liliana's side after thanking her. Luce gave me a quick hug and grabbed my hand taking me to the back of the class, a little away from all the students openly staring.

"Everything's going good?" He asked concerned.

"Yes, don't worry. By the way how did you know I'd come here?" I furrowed my eyebrows. He doesn't know my schedule, even my brothers just found out this morning. 

"I have my ways baby" He winked at me and I shook my head with a small smile.

"Then why didn't you come to my first class? I was so nervous. It would've been better if you were there" I said playfully glaring at him.

"Oh I was gonna come but... your brothers may or may not have stopped me to threaten" He suppressed a laugh.

"What? I knew it! These people just won't behave. You know what? I'll talk to Andrei when I get back. He knows how to put them in their place" I said annoyed.

"Let it be bella. They didn't beat me up or something. It's normal in highschools to have a mouthful with someone or the other. I'm just happy you're here. And they didn't tell me to stay away from you, they just said to 'not cross my line'"