Surprise Party

Eleanora's Pov

After lunch Xander took Sandro outside to the stream while Gio, Xavier and I got to work setting up Sandro's surprise birthday party.

It is Sandro's birthday today and no one has wished him yet. He probably thinks that we forgot, I hope he hasn't suspected anything so he will be in for a surprise.

Andrei and Aaron both asked us if we needed any help to which we reassured them that everything is under control.

"Noraaa!!!!! Everything's done outside. Come take a look" Xavier yelled from the backyard.

As I got there my eyes widened. It was better than I had expected it to turn out. Everything looked perfect, I'm almost sure that Sandro will love it.

"Guys this looks so good!" I said in awe, giving Gio and Xavier a big smile

"Guys this looks so good!" I said in awe, giving Gio and Xavier a big smile. They both replied with a 'thanks'.

"You look beautiful baby" Gio said as he noticed the white sundress I've changed into for the party.

"Ya you look good" Xavier said nonchalantly

"Ya you look good" Xavier said nonchalantly. I never expected to get a compliment for him!

"Thank you" I replied to both of them shyly.

"All good in the food department?" Gio asked.

"Yup! Everything's ready" I replied and just then Aaron came to our sight.

"He's here" He told us and we all turned to look at the entrance to the backyard.

After a few seconds we saw Xander, Sandro and Andrei walking towards us. Just as Sandro saw the backyard his face immediately lit up and all of us yelled 'Happy Birthday' at the same time. 

He looked at all of us and at everything we've set up in the backyard. As he made his way towards us his smile never dropped. I think this is the first time I've seen him smiling.

From what I've seen and what Gio has told me, my brothers are never kind or sweet. They don't smile or laugh so this is a rare occasion. I must enjoy it until it lasts.