Bedroom

Arius' Pov

"You must've something planned?" I smirk knowing well that my little temptress is definitely up to something.

She doesn't say anything. Instead, her lips dominantly land on mine. The kiss is rushed, harsh and full of desperation.

With no band practice to use as an excuse, it's been ages since we last had sex. And it's definitely making us both horny af.

My hands find their way to her waist but she instantly push them above my head. Our height difference proves it difficult for her to pin me all the way up so she stands on her tippy toes, not letting our lips part for even a split second.

I know in the start she preferred to not be touched while we fucked. But now, restraining me is just her dominant nature and not because she doesn't like my touch.

Her tongues pushes against my lips. I decided to not fight and allow her access. As the kiss deepens, I start to lose control and my arms slide down to hold her but she pushes me back so I remind myself to oblige.

I never thought I'd like to not be in charge in an intercourse. But with her, I don't mind letting her lead, even if I still love it the other way around.

It's such a turn on to force myself to hold back when I can easily flip us over and take her from behind.

We still have thousand of positions to try.

I wonder if she's into anal.

She presses her pussy to my center and my dick twitches, knowing how good it feels to be in her.

I didn't get to take a look at her bedroom, but the beautiful bed with light purple bedsheets was screaming at me.

It would be a hell of an experience to take her on her own bed in a mansion full of her brothers; the Mafia men who won't hesitate to slit my throat for screwing their sister.

"Tell me you brought a condom." She asked breathlessly pulling back.

Fuck!

I had no idea we'd try to pull a quickie at her home. I didn't come prepared. If the three Capos downstairs knew what I'm doing- more like what she's doing to me right now, I'd be dead.

"I didn't." I bite my lip trying to calm down my overexcited cock. Not today buddy! Wait- "I could pull out-" She cuts me off.

"No way I'm doing that. It's too risky." She takes a step back straightening her clothes.

"I won't cum in you, I promise. And I could get you a plan-b pill, just to be safe." I swear my mind was coming up with the best ideas.

"So we have sex today, and I take the pill on Monday?" She gives me a look that made me realize how dumb I am when I'm turned on.

"We have to stick to pull out then," She tries to move away further but I grab her wrists. "I don't know when we'll get the next chance, baby. You're brothers keep hovering over us, we can't even sneak to an empty class anymore."

I'm desperate to just get in it her one last time before her brothers prove to be a cockblock for us again. The control freaks don't even allow her to come to my home alone, as if I'll knock her up.

I might want to. But that's beside the point.

"I want to but...." Her eyes suddenly lit up as if she just got a brilliant idea. She leans in and whispers seductively brushing my ear. "I could do to you what you did to me at your home? I never got the chance to return the favor..."

My throat dries thinking of my beautiful girlfriend on her knees for me. I wanted this from the very first day I saw her. I bet she knows how to suck off.