Intercourse

Eleanora's Pov

I lunge on him the moment he locks the door. Our lips met with fierce passion and longing. We've both been waiting for six long days.

His hand slides under my t-shirt pulling me closer by the waist. I start to open the buttons to his shirt. I have to see what's under there, I can't believe I've seen him without boxer but not shirtless.

I leave his mouth, much to his dismay and start dropping kisses on the path I'm uncovering. Inch by inch my lips find smooth skin of his jaw to collarbone to his chest. That's where I decide to leave a few hickeys so they aren't visible.

His hands are awkwardly resting on my shoulders as I have slid downward almost on my knees in front of him.

I'm stunned to see the perfect six-pack abs that I knew he was hiding from me. I'm suddenly even more turned on by the thought of riding him while resting my hands on this solid abdomen.

For a second I contemplate on giving him a blowjob as I'm already on my knees but then I decide that I deserve a relief as well. I didn't get it last time but today I'm not going home without it.

Last thursday I wanted to show him what I could give him. I wanted him to know that I won't disappoint him. But I think he knows that by now so I might as well have some fun too.

I get the chair again and tug on his arm to indicate for him to sit, he does that without a single protest. I settle between his legs on the ground as he watches me with lust and excitement.

I unbuckle his pants, sliding it down along with his boxers. I'm again fascinated by his size and force the thought away of it being too much to handle. I can take it!

I take a deep breath and get up. I slide down my panties, still keeping my skirt on so nothing's visible to him. He'll have to wait for a full show and besides school isn't the best place to get fully naked.

His expressions change as he realizes what I'm doing. "Wait!" He says almost in shock and my mind runs wild searching for the meaning of his word still hanging in the air.

Why did he stop me? Did he not know that we'll go all the way some day? Does he not want this anymore? Is it too soon? Maybe he's not ready. But then why would he agree to bring a condom? I'd be damned if he refuses now.

"I think we should change the position" He said clearing up all my mental breakdown worthy doubts.

"It's fine" I reply simply. 

"No, it's... It would hurt you" He argued trying his best to not come across as demanding.

The hesitation on his face made me realize that I haven't talked to him about this. He doesn't know that I'm not a virgin.

He thinks it's my first time and it's gonna be painful for me. Now I understand why he was so adamant on doing it outside school on a proper bed.

I should've had this conversation with him. What if he wanted a virgin girl? What if he'll judge me for losing my virginity so early? What if he'll walk out and end all of this?

"I'm not a virgin, Arius. It's fine like this" I said flatly, not showing how much his opinion mattered to me at the moment.

A slight shock crossed his features as his eyebrows furrowed with confusion but he was quick to mask it up and waited for me to join him.

As I went towards him, his eyes dropped to my legs and he shamelessly stared at them as I swinged one leg over his thigh so I was straddling his lap, sitting just inches away from his dick.

He rested his hands on my thigh as heat was rising in me now more than ever. His scent of green apples was luring me in. His touch was so gentle as his thick long fingers rubbed my soft skin.