Arrangement

Eleanora's Pov

I tuck my green sweater so it still looks effortless and neatly flows down on my body. It's loosely tucked inside my white high-waisted shorts and displays a bit of my white tank top.

I look at myself in the mirror and once I'm satisfied, I move on to applying my pink lipgloss and fixed my hair that I've left open like most days

I smile that turns into a frown once a glance at my so messily done shoelace. In my defense I was getting late but it still doesn't have the right to look so horrible.

Convincing myself that even my shoelace are supposed to be pretty, I tie them up again. I want to look perfect today.

I don't even know why I'm stressing so much. It's just band practice. He might not even notice how much effort I've put into my outfit, finding the right balance between too bold and too basic.

Why do I want to look prim and proper? Nothing's gonna happen today. Repeating these words in my mind, I pop in a mint and decide that my breath needs to smell good as well. 

I lie to myself that it's all for myself. I'm not here to impress anyone. I wanted to dress nice so I did. It's not my problem that he happens to be in the same school.

As I'm applying some perfume as a last touch, the door to the bathrooms open and in walks Rihanna; my brother Silas' girlfriend or whatever they've agreed to be for each other.

I'm done fixing my appearance so I don't waste any time to pack up and reach for the door to exit. She walks to the mirrors and I'm about to leave when she calls out my name.

"Yes?" I turn around.

"You know" She smacks her lips together and walks towards me with a mocking glare. "You're too trusting considering you're a Bianchi"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Liliana" She said with distaste. "She's not the girl you think she is"

My eyebrow furrowed but it wasn't as much of a shock. I had been suspicious of her myself. She's been acting too weird recently, talking about her brother and swiftly replacing all conversations with it.

I doubt we ever had a genuine friendship but that doesn't mean I completely trust Rihanna either. I don't know her and there is a possibility that she's saying this out of jealousy.

Yesterday; on sunday when Jake called, he told me that Liliana used to date Silas and had proposed him after two months of dating. The proposal was very much public, it was in our cafeteria to be specific.

Silas had simply rejected her and broke up that day. He didn't even bother stopping her from crying in front of the whole school. He was adamant that they had agreed to a 'casual fuck' and he never gave her false hopes.