Family

Eleanora's Pov

When I woke up for dinner, our cousins were already gone. I was glad because my social energy was completely drained from the lunch and events before that.

It was just me and my brothers present for dinner which I've gotten really comfortable with. Even though I might not like all of them, it's now pretty normal for them to be around, after all we lived together in the cottage for a whole month.

After dinner I took off my bandage to take a quick shower and got dressed in an off white cropped tank top and matching pajamas pants.

Gio bandaged my hand again and everyone called it a night heading for their rooms except for Aaron who still had some work left so he headed to his home office on third floor

                        -------------------

It was now 8 am when I quickly freshened up, not bothering to change and went downstairs for breakfast. It still feels surreal that my brothers don't want me to be locked up in my room when they are home.

I really like going around the mansion, it's calming to actually be where you belong. When I came back I didn't feel as connected with this place but now I do. In the end maybe it's not the place but the people that become your home.

I heard some noises coming from the living room which I assumed to be my brothers. It's weird that they are here because they usually don't have breakfast together and the older ones are off to work by this time.

I ignore the thought and went straight to kitchen because right now I want food more than anything. As I entered the kitchen I froze.

The cooks aren't here. There is a woman and 3 men including Dante. They seem to be cooking something but why would they? We have staff for that.

Dante is standing in front of the stove stirring eggs while his sleeves are rolled up for more mobility. The woman who looks to be in her late forties is cutting some strawberries. While a man around the same age as her is cutting up some bread. The last man is in his early twenties and is scrolling through his phone, leaning on the kitchen counter while everyone else is working.

I think they are my extended family. I'm really regretting that last night I decided to catch up on some sleep and not google them. It's gonna be another awkward introduction session.

None of them seem to notice me yet and I'm really considering running back to my room. I don't think I can handle meeting more people in less than 24 hours. I need time to recharge, I can't stay here.

"Nora" Dante called just as I was about to bolt.

Now everyone's eyes were on me. Nervousness took over me and I gave them a tight lipped smile to ease the situation. Before I could process anything the guy using his mobile abruptly stood up and stalked towards me.