Pool

Eleanora's Pov

"We shouldn't let him play with us" Kayden said annoyed as Silas threw the ball on the roof for the third time.

We were playing 'catch' for the last two hours because it's the only sports I can actually play. We came to the backyard right after the breakfast this morning and plan on staying till it's time for lunch.

As Kayden started climbing the ladder to get on the roof, a brilliant idea came to my mind and I immediately conveyed it to Xander and Xavier. I think we might've just created a prank squad.

Once Kayden was on the roof searching for the ball, Xander and Xavier swiftly took the ladder away and placed it on the ground.

"Oh come on guys! What are we? Still in fourth grade?" Kayden rolled his eyes as he saw the ladder gone.

"You know if I was you, I would be a little more polite right now" I suggested with a grin.

"Ya, that comment of yours just got you an extra ten minutes of jail on the roof" Silas said as a matter of fact.

"Guys I'm losing patience get me down right now" Kayden said calmly but we all knew how irritated he was. It's really the easiest thing in the world to piss off my brothers, sometimes I don't even have to try.

"You can do better brother. Let us hear you beg" Sandro laughed.

"I'm gonna murder each one of you once I'm down" Kayden was flaring up now.

"Your threats are pointless. We didn't even do anything, it was totally the favorite child's idea. So if you're gonna go after someone, go after her" Kyson announced as he smirked at me.

"Such a bad brother you are!" I huffed in disbelief.

"Baby don't worry, he's not gonna do anything to you. But if he thinks we did it then we'll definitely have a few jabs and punches" Kyson whispered to me a winked.

"Alright I'm gonna jump and break my leg then you guys can answer the adults yourself" Kayden threatened yet again.

"Here's the plan, me and Xander will place the ladder and right when we do that then we'll run as if our life depends on it" Xavier whispered as all of us made a circle with our arms around each other's shoulders.

"But I'm safe right?" I asked excited about the whole mission.

"Almost" Now I wasn't excited, I was scared but I didn't even have any time to think about my next move because the twins were already placing the ladder for Kayden.

All of us ran inside the mansion as I saw Kayden descending the ladder hurriedly and running after us. We all went in different directions and I knew exactly which room I should go to.

I went directly to the living room where  everyone else was sitting. I knew if Kayden decides to kill me, it won't be possible here. I smirked internally and hastily hid behind a sofa where Zion, Uncle Lennox and Aaron were sitting.

"What are you doing?" Uncle Lennox whispered, he knows something's up.

"Kayden's out to kill me. I'm hiding for my life" I said panting hard from all the running.

He shook his head sighing and got back to whatever conversation they were doing earlier. Seeing me out of breath Zion passed me a glass of water and I quickly downed it, handing it back.

"Did any of the guys come here?" Kayden asked coming inside the living room.

"No" Aunt Ava replied.

"And the baby?"

"No, haven't seen her" Rowan lied nonchalantly.

"I doubt that, you guys would easily lie for her. I'll check for myself" Kayden said and my heart picked up pace. This is thrilling and scary at the same time.