Stripper

Narrator's Pov

"I am more flexible than you Xavier inflexible Bianchi" Eleanora snapped at him.

"Oh ya? How so?" He mocked.

"I did pole dancing for full three years, I haven't done it for like seven months now but I do believe I'm still good at it and definitely more flexible than you could ever be" She replied trying to prove her point.

"You can pole dance?" Sandro asked shocked.

"Ya" Eleanora replied in a duh tone. 

"Who taught you?" With that, Eleanora completely sidetracked. 

"Mom's friend. She was one of the good ones. When mom got a pole installed in our basement for her stripper parties, Charlotte offered to teach me which I happily accepted. It's not like I had anything else to do, I was too bored and surprisingly she was a really good teacher. Seeing how natural I was with the dance she said I could easily become a stripper. She even offered to get me a job where she worked when I'm eighteen but I wanted to move in with Luce so I declined" Eleanora rambled without stopping to think of the words coming out of her mouth.

Her brothers were shocked at the life she was living. People around her were advising a 16 year old to become a stripper. She might be even younger back then, in any case she was a kid, an innocent little girl.

The brothers weren't the people to shame professions, if anything there's would be the first one to be looked down upon. But stripping wasn't something they would ever want for their own sister.

She was and still is just a minor and people were trying to manipulating her into thinking that stripping would be a good future opportunity for her. It ached their heart to think if someone in her past got her to do something that she didn't understand.

The brothers didn't like how she talked about Charlotte as if she was a good role model to look up to. She referred to her as 'the good one' of her mom's friend. If the good ones were like this than how were the bad ones?

The brothers had so many questions, all that only their sister could answer. Isabella did stripper parties at her home where a minor was living. They couldn't stop thinking what else her she did their? What else did she let other people do their?

"Honestly I could never be a stripper, my anxiety would kill me. I was thinking of maybe a waitress or a bartender because everyone loved the drinks I made. I can make like any alcoholic drink, you name it and I know the recipe. But all these options were only if Luce's dad didn't give me an internship. Honestly I would've taken up any job to get out of that shit hole" She spoke again as her brothers sat too stunned to utter a single word.

"Who taught you how to make drinks?" Andrei finally composed himself and started with a relatively easy question.

"James Russo. Remember the one who I got that joint from, he's actually a bartender. Selling weed is like his side hustle" She said nonchalantly.

Now the brothers who didn't know that she smoked weed were looking at her wide eyed but that was the least of their worries right now. They wanted to know the whole truth, no matter how ugly it may be.

"Isabella did stripper parties at your home?" Aaron asked calmly.

Being in the Mafia business, the brothers knew exactly when to get information out of anyone. They could see that Eleanora was far too engrossed in their conversation to realize that she's saying things she will regret afterwards.

All of them stayed as calm as they could even with the unsettling revelations. They didn't raise their voice even a slightest bit in order to not snap her out of her comfortable conversation.