Drunk

Eleanora's Pov

"Careful little one" Liam's soft voice rings in my ears when his hands suddenly find their way to my waist stopping me in my tracks as I reach the end of stairs.

My free hand instantly shot up to remove his hands off me and I take a step back. He brings his hands to his sides and looks at me with a small smile as if nothing happened. And maybe nothing actually happened?

I was descending the stairs way too fast with one of my hand full of stuff. He was exiting the home office and happens to be near the stairs. He might have thought that I would fall so he just came to help. Why do I always have to suspect everyone and everything?

I don't feel like offering him a smile in return so I just nod at him and without saying a word move past him as he steps aside to let me go through.

It has been a full week since Liam came here and I don't know what he exactly does but he has meetings with Andrei, Aaron and Gio everytime he comes back from the city.

He has gone there three times and each time he comes back with loads of files and then my brothers spend hours with him in the office.

I don't know what's in those files but whatever it is seems pretty important to my brothers. They have started to spend more and more time in the office. And I hate it because they get so engrossed in work that they have started skipping meals.

Liam seems to be really close to my brothers, they trust him like he's one of them. Judging by the things he got for each one of them, I can say that he knows them really well.

He got skittles for Xander, pringles for Sandro, a vape stick for Xavier, a fine bottle of gin for Gio while an expensive looking bottles of vodka, whiskey and red wine for Andrei and Aaron.

And lastly some chocolates for me which I didn't even want and politely refused but had to reluctantly accept after Aaron told me to.

Liam doesn't talk to me much unless necessary. When he wasn't in the office, he only came a few times to hang out with us in the living room and had dinner with us only twice.

I can feel Liam's eyes on me everytime he's around but I've only caught him once when he was looking at my ass. And he diverted his eyes so fast that I doubt they were ever there. Maybe I just imagined him staring at me because that's what I think he does?

He doesn't live with us which I'm really thankful for because his presence makes me uncomfortable. Gio said there's a place ten minutes away from our cottage where he stays.

Although I try to avoid him and he doesn't make any move to come near me either, I've found myself twice in awkward situations with him.

One time when we were sitting in the living room with all my brothers. I choked on my drink and he rushed to me rubbing my back while Sandro and Aaron who were the nearest to me were just about to make a move towards me.

I don't know why I keep doubting this man. Surely he wouldn't touch me in front of all my brothers if he had any wrong intentions. But something about his hand on me didn't feel right.

Then there was one time when I had just came back from my walk with Gio and Sandro. And while they went inside I stayed at the front porch dusting my shoes that had gotten some dirt on them.

Liam was exiting the house and when he saw me, he came towards me and offered to help. I refused but he insisted and swiftly brought his hand to my bare thigh dusting the dirt off me.

I immediately stepped back and he stopped saying he was just trying to help. But that didn't do anything to make me relax. The way his hand had touched my inner thigh going dangerous close to where I don't want him to, was really disgusting.