Traumatized

Arius' Pov

If there was any way a person could die of extreme pleasure than I would've been dead by now.

The way she let me take control. Getting desperate enough to comply for a release. The way she sucked my thumb and pushed towards me so my tongue could devour her deeper. The way she screamed my name leaking all over my face.

It was intense.

I originally planned for a date and a kiss at max but the horny part of me took over. Besides having a couch rather than the broken chair and dirty walls was such a turn on.

But just like all good things, this one had to come to an end too. Despite the masculine urge to steal her away without giving a single fuck about her family, I calmed myself.

As Theodore stared at me with the deadliest look, I realized I suck at keeping my lust low-key. This is literally the second time we've gotten caught.

"What're you doing here Nora?" He turned to El and spoke in the most gentle voice I've heard from this guy. "We were looking for you baby."

The soft expressions were accompanied by clenched fists and tense shoulders. He's trying so hard not to overreact for Eleanora's sake.

For someone known for his temper and named 'zap' in the underground fight clubs, he's quite in control right now.

I know he doesn't approve of me around his sister. Hell he doesn't even like me in general. I may have gotten away last time but this time the situations too sus for him to ignore.

"We were-" He cuts me off with annoyed expressions and irritated voice.

"Did I ask you?"

I know it's her brother and he has all the right to be protective over her but I don't tolerate such tone being used addressing me. I'm letting it slide this time. 

"Arius was giving me a tour of his library" El responds with panic clear as daylight in each of her movements.

"With the light turned off and doors closed?" Theodore looks livid while Giovanni and Rowan are mad but don't portray enough anger to pounce on me at any chance given.

"We were about to leave for the game room..." El trailed off trying her best to contain the situation as much as she can.

"Sure you were" Theodore comments fixing me a glare. "What did you do, Ashford?" I just ate out your sister until she cummed hard on my tongue and fingers.

Her family has to blame me, it isn't even a surprise anymore. But I'm glad they trust her as they should since they don't know how much of a romantic she can be. Although I don't think romantic is the right term.

Before I could come up with some excuse my girlfriend decided to just blow it. "He's my boyfriend"

The shock on Theodore's face almost makes me wanna laugh. Rowan's looking at her with mouth agape and eyes almost bulged out while Giovanni's exhaling looking like he was already familiar with the news.

"When did you start dating?" Rowan asks with gentleness that's incredibly uncharacteristic of him.

Even though he's the most approachable in the whole Bianchi family, he's still arrogant and cold but that obviously doesn't apply to his baby sister.

It's quite fascinating to see these intimidating Mafia men change their whole damn personalities for my little baby.

She opened her mouth to answer but Theodore cuts her off. "Why didn't you tell me?" He sounds pissed and Giovanni decides to step in.