Comfort

Eleanora's Pov

I was being dragged downstairs. I begged. I cried. I tried to free my wrist. I tried everything I could but he was stronger than me.

"Damon please! Don't do this!'' I begged for the hundredth time but he didn't stop.

"You brought this upon yourself Nora" He said with pain evident in his voice. I knew he didn't want to do this.

"Please Damon! You love me! You can't do this to me" I tried to manipulate him. I tried my best to convince him to not let this happen to me.

"Don't make this more harder for me than it already is" He gritted through his teeth as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

He was on verge of crying. He never wanted to do this but he didn't have any other choice now. So he decided to save himself by sacrificing me.

"I promise I won't tell anyone. Ever! Please don't! I swear! Just trust me one last time" I begged again as we were now in front of the guest bedroom.

He didn't say anything further and opened the door throwing me inside before slamming it shut as I tried to get out.

Once the door was closed I turned around and saw him. Him who I once trusted. He who took advantage of my thirteen year old self. He who manipulated me into thinking he was on my side. He who taught me to never trust anyone again.

As our eyes met I froze. My breathing became irregular as tears continuously streamed from my eyes. He took slow steps towards me and as he came closer I saw he had a gun in his hand.

Any intention to fight him and trying to prevent what's bound to happen was now gone. I instantly knew that I'll have to submit to his advances. I'll have to let him do whatever he wants.

"On your knees doll face" He said and my leg moved on their own accord as my knees were now touching the ground.

He unzipped his dress pants and pulled them down to his mid thigh. He then took off his boxers as his dick sprung out. 

My heart was now beating so fast and my anxiety rapidly started creeping up. I just wanted to pass out or die if I'm lucky but none of it seemed to be happening right now.

He held my chin with one hand and tilted my face up so I was looking at him. He gently pulled my bottom lip down opening my mouth.

He struck his thumb in my mouth signalling for me to suck on it which I did while he made sure that we kept eye contact.

After a few seconds he took his thumb out and kept my mouth open indicating for me to keep it that way.

"Wider" He ordered and I complied.

He cupped my face in his right hand and held his dick in his left. He brought my face closer to him and in one swift movement his whole length was down my throat as I started to gag.

My subconscious was trying it's best to wake me up. I'm trying my best to convince myself that I'm not there anymore. I know if I see further than this then I'll wake up panicking but I can't seem to get back to reality.

I know it's just a nightmare but it has me stuck in it. I can't escape. All I want is to open my eyes and be where I should be, living the life I always wanted; the life my brothers are making worth it.

After a few minutes of mercilessly thrusting in and out of my mouth as he fisted my hair in a painful grip, he grabbed my arm and pulled me up to stand.