Alone

Eleanora's Pov

"You look so pretty" I aww as Sandro finally comes downstairs dressed up in an all black tuxedo.

It's the first time I'm seeing him and the twins in formal attires and I must say all of my siblings have got really good genes.

"You could have said handsome" Sandro playfully rolled his eyes.

"Everyone else looks handsome but you look pretty" I replied with a cheeky smile.

"And why is that?" He asked continuing our banter.

"Because you're my baby brother" I squeeze his cheeks to annoy him.

"I'm older than you" He lightly slap my hands away.

"Only by a year. My most adorable brother" I exclaim giving him a wink.

"Shut up!" He's getting a tad bit annoyed now. Huh! Traitor!

I haven't forgotten how he and Gio teamed up against me. I'll definitely have to keep their attitude in check. They are getting way too comfortable.

"Gio, isn't he adorable?" I ask gesturing to Sandro.

"He sure is" Xander says with a smirk while tying his shoe laces. Sandro just rolled his eyes and I compose myself from giggling any further.

I make my way towards Xavier as I notice that his tie is crooked and it has started to really bother me. I stop in front of him and bring my hands towards his collar but when he notices, he moves back before I can touch him.

"What?" He asks irritated.

"Your tie. It's crooked" I tell him and without waiting for his response I start  fixing his tie.

He doesn't protest and after I'm done I take a step back to admire my work. Once I'm satisfied I smile brightly and give him a pat on the shoulder.

"See! Now it's perfect" I tell him and for a second I thought he was gonna thank me or maybe give me a smile back but he doesn't.

He looked at me for a few seconds then turned around going towards the rest of our brothers. Atleast he didn't shout at me for helping him.

Just then Liam enters and hand Andrei the car keys. I don't know where exactly my brothers are going but whatever it is, it seems really important for them.

Gio said that they are going for a meeting that requires all of them to be present and it will decide when we can finally return home. I can feel that Andrei and Aaron have been a bit stressed since this morning. I just wish whatever they're trying to do goes well.

Aaron told me this morning that I'll have to stay with Liam until they come back. I'm not a big fan of the idea but I guess I don't have any choice. Moreover my brothers wouldn't have left me with him if he wasn't trustworthy.

"So Nora. We'll be back probably after midnight so don't wait for us and go to sleep on time. And if you need anything Liam's here" Andrei said to me in his usual formal tone.

I can feel a little concern in his voice now. Since I've started to live with them I understand them more which is why I'm able to pick up these small things here and there.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine" I tried to reassure.

He gave me a stiff nod and went outside the front doors, followed by Xander who didn't bother to say a simple 'bye'. Xavier gave me a nod glancing at me for one last time than left after them.

Aaron and Gio came towards me telling me to take care of myself and giving me the same instructions as Andrei. But Aaron added another one which was to not skip dinner. What should I do to convince these people that I'm not a kid anymore?